Fair warning, all of those spells are 4th level for you, and I don't know if you have access to desecrate or not (if you don't, that would make it difficult for you). Also, I don't have a spellbook (why use a spellbook when you can just ask god nicely?) and out of the three I only have a scroll of animate dead.

LNYvk.png

Fair warning, all of those spells are 4th level for you, and I don't know if you have access to desecrate or not (if you don't, that would make it difficult for you). Also, I don't have a spellbook (why use a spellbook when you can just ask god nicely?) and out of the three I only have a scroll of animate dead.

Although (because of the level) they're not terribly useful in combat they'll be invaluable for any ventures we have on the island, especially animate dead. I can copy down the other scrolls later.

Retech, does the elephant's gore attack still work if the tusks are removed? If not would I be able to put some sharpened wood in to replace them?

qTLQRuS.png

It does not, but you can replace them as you mentioned.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Not with just animate dead, you need create undead for them (and skeletal champions too, unfortunately). If you kill an undead creature and the body is not destroyed then yes, you should be able to animate it (Don't even think about it, the dragon has more HP than you, and I can make the squid fly (yes that's right [bleep], a flying zombie giant squid. That's angry.).

LNYvk.png

Not with just animate dead, you need create undead for them (and skeletal champions too, unfortunately). If you kill an undead creature and the body is not destroyed then yes, you should be able to animate it (Don't even think about it, the dragon has more HP than you, and I can make the squid fly (yes that's right [bleep], a flying zombie giant squid. That's angry.).

I don't plan to be taking the dragon, especially so since if I did it wouldn't gain any of the special attacks since they've already been lost from the application of the zombie template. I was looking at a way to safely make oozes undead (I understand juju zombie doesn't do this) since they seem perfect for guarding a lair/killing pirates/Sedridal

Retech, do you think with a high enough craft (alchemy) score I would be able to create some oozes? The description states that some they were made by wizards.

qTLQRuS.png

Craft alchemy probably doesn't go far enough and they would regardless not be under your control. This seems to fall under the realm of magical knowledge that needs to be experimented on or discovered.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

If we don't cross paths with Sedrial for at least one level, I should be able to just plane shift her to Thenatos's court in Axis (or the plane of shadows), so Sedrial won't be guaranteed to die, and it would be kind of cool for Nex. It's the best possibility tbh.

LNYvk.png

If we don't cross paths with Sedrial for at least one level, I should be able to just plane shift her to Thenatos's court in Axis (or the plane of shadows), so Sedrial won't be guaranteed to die, and it would be kind of cool for Nex. It's the best possibility tbh.

That would be a cooler option if it didn't entail me being stuck with a bunch of useless dudes in the middle of a jungle pissing up trees and trying not to get cannibalized for the next several weeks worth of session.

On the other hand, it gives me time to find that Sword of the Planes I've been wanting, find out whether I can take deific planes as favored terrain, and means I won't be on the receiving end of at least one Enervation.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Remember how fast we burnt through level 7-8 (1 session iirc, or close to it). Now extrapolate what's going to go down when the kobolds learn about what we've done. If we can survive the ensuing war (it's entirely possible, but I'm going to need more onyx, and permission to make some custom undead) we'll probably gain a level or two. Also, you may still end up eating an enervation or two to lower your will save.

LNYvk.png

Oooh. Maybe it's a GOOD thing Shadow stayed on the boat for you guys. Won't have to deal with all the crazy Kobolds.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Oooh. Maybe it's a GOOD thing Shadow stayed on the boat for you guys. Won't have to deal with all the crazy Kobolds.

About that...

Oh dear, apparently I'm going to be the first target then? Aww..

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Well if retech will have let me leave you a couple of scrolls (2 of sky swim, 2 of ride the waves, 1 of air walk, and 1 of Blessing of Fervor), and if you have a fairly high UMD score, this could still end decently. Remember, the squid is with you.

LNYvk.png

That's fine with me.

Are we desperate to keep the isle we're inhabiting a secret? As long as we keep any of the illicit activities underground I don't see a problem.

Grim, would you use speak with dead on the corpse of the blue kobold to find the location of the location of the other Treasure Hoard with the collection from the shackles (with the vorpal greataxe worth 200,000 GP). You should be asking where the main kobold base is, where the next most-valuable hoard is and what what are the weaknesses of these two areas.

The create treasure map spell would have been perfect for this, should I take this over rope trick or will speak with dead give the same level of information. It will reveal three sources of treasure which the kobold knew about and in the top three there is likely his personal treasure hoard which is going to unprotected.

I have 32.75 lbs. in my Handy Haversack. This means that I can carry 67.25 pounds of treasure inside it. I can then lift another 350 lbs. off the ground. We can use squeezing rules to squeeze through a stone shape which we could probably do in a few days provided both me and Grim do it. After that we can all just fly up and get back onto the ship.

Option 2 would simply be to clear the rocks which were collapsed and came out the way we went in. We may risk getting attacked again (and the commune spell revealed that other kobolds were aware of our being here) but they're going to be far lower level.

The total weight of the treasure is 1,050 lbs.

qTLQRuS.png

As long as we are still within 720 feet of the exit, I can dimension door us all out.

I worked around the limits. If I use bull's strength on myself, I can carry all of the treasure and the extra person without going over my maximum load, then I can cast dimension door on two people and myself, and transport us back to the boat. The reason I need to be carrying somebody when I cast it is that my dimension door only affects myself and two people.

Erm, you do know that we have a bit of a pack animal in the dragon, right? As in, it has a light load of 1596 pounds . I'd advise teleporting the dragon and myself with you the first time, with most of the treasure, and then having us guard the boat, while you go back (Also, the two of us (with the dragon) would probably be the best able to deal with the remaining kobolds).

LNYvk.png

Erm, you do know that we have a bit of a pack animal in the dragon, right? As in, it has a light load of 1596 pounds . I'd advise teleporting the dragon and myself with you the first time, with most of the treasure, and then having us guard the boat, while you go back (Also, the two of us (with the dragon) would probably be the best able to deal with the remaining kobolds).

Oh, sure. That works.