Rgh. What do I do with my character then? I dunno what makes Shadow tic and I don't want to disrupt anything.

Well, since I have heard that people have been complaining about my work making Shadow Wing, I will provide only a list of the general changes you will have to make to his character sheet assuming you do not multiclass:

Gains the ability to prepare 2nd level spells using his ability score bonus spells (you may prepare a total of 1 second level spell now which may only be taken from the Ranger spell list: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/spell-lists-and-domains/spell-lists---ranger)

Health increases by d10+1

Gains 7 skill ranks to spend(may not go higher than 7 on any one skill)

Gains 1 rank in either Swim or Survival as per the campaign rule (I think?)

Either an additional skill rank or HP

Base attack bonus increases to +7/+2 (increasing all attack bonuses by 1, The combat manuever bonus by 1, and the combat manuever defence by 1)

Gains Fast Swimmer ability (take half your movement as a move action while swimming with a successful swim check, full movement as a full action with a successful swim check, +2 bonus to swim)

You may select an additional feat

Note: You do not gain the Ranger class's woodland stride ability

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

In Game this was all written in celestial, and kept hidden from everyone else (and no one but arch or possibly shadow speaks celestial). This is more to fill in Alg as to what happened when he was missing.

Additionally, I hope you don't mind us using Tena (and any other character who isn't around) as watchmen while we sleep =)

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

In Game this was all written in celestial, and kept hidden from everyone else (and no one but arch or possibly shadow speaks celestial). This is more to fill in Alg as to what happened when he was missing.

Additionally, I hope you don't mind us using Tena (and any other character who isn't around) as watchmen while we sleep =)

Go ahead. Also, thanks for filling me in.

Yep Wyvren. Thanks. :)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

... It would be helpful if I had the sheet to modify the character info, Wyvern. I actually didn't mind what you had done with the character, and if you want to then feel free to do whatever the hell you want with it to apply the level 7 bonuses. But go over em with me, alright?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Would the group mind if I borrowed the boat (and made 5-6 rafts to tug behind it) for a week or so, I need to acquire some things that will be readily abundant at the Shackles.

LNYvk.png

Would the group mind if I borrowed the boat (and made 5-6 rafts to tug behind it) for a week or so, I need to acquire some things that will be readily abundant at the Shackles.

I knew it! I said it would happen.

Just be careful of vicious ship-burning Kobolds. And Ereglast, if he's not burning Hero Points or something to hide on my ship or something.

On another note, how does one incorporate a snazzy tricorn hat into a suit of plate armour?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I'm not really all that worried about either. Ergelast can get his own passage back if he so desires, and the kobolds are not all that worrisome, given that I have means of flight too. At any rate I'll only be at the shackles for around an hour a day, just dredging up some corpses for a project.

Oh and as a question for retech, are you using the faction rules found in the faction guide?

LNYvk.png

I don't actually own a copy of the faction guide and didn't know it existed until now. :P

I will look around for the rules to get some ideas, but since lots of the rules don't actually carry over, I probably won't be using the thing directly as a source.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

... It would be helpful if I had the sheet to modify the character info, Wyvern. I actually didn't mind what you had done with the character, and if you want to then feel free to do whatever the hell you want with it to apply the level 7 bonuses. But go over em with me, alright?

Well, if you have an account with the dndsheets character sheet system (http://www.dndsheets.net/sheet.php) I can either transfer ownership of the character sheet or allow you edit access to the character sheet. Due to the apparant change in the game type I am unsure what character options would be most logical for you to take for Shadow Wing

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

Well, it is still a primarily naval campaign (I think). It's just that the party seems to be trying their hand at vertical integration.

I'm not often in combat now because of Garmunds zombies and skeletons, and most of the diplomacy is handled by Crusoe. I seem to be the shipwright and sailor so I s'pose that might help you with it? I don't know how you built shadow or how to build him up, so I'm kind of at a loss.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Don't forget intrepid explorer.

Although after the acid mountain thing, it seems that you've stopped doing that. :)

Good news! I'm not going to be taking leadership (yet), as I haven't had a proper chance to proselytize and gain any sort of following. I'll probably take either scribe scroll or craft magic arms and armor (or maybe the fun craft wondrous item, for decanters of endless water and other amenities). What's everyone else taking feat wise?

LNYvk.png

Well, I haven't been asked to explore at all, only fish, recently. I could use the boat to explore other islands, if need be.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Also everyone that isn't using the anti-pirate/anti-hero system gets a pirate point from leveling up. I believe that should make a total of three for everyone that is using pirate points, and remember that the max is three.

I'm taking Golem Constructor but I'm not really sure about which golem to take. Coral seems the obvious choice.

You need to be level 9 to take Colem Constructor.

I recommend you take Fast Study.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/wizard/archetypes/paizo---wizard-archetypes/arcane-discoveries/fast-study

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Or craft: wands, or craft magic arms and armor, or some sort of metamagic (so that at 9th level you can make your own rods of say empower spell), or maybe craft wondrous items. What I'm saying is that you've got options. Hell, you might be able to get a varisian spell tattoo from the locals.

LNYvk.png

Or craft: wands, or craft magic arms and armor, or some sort of metamagic (so that at 9th level you can make your own rods of say empower spell), or maybe craft wondrous items. What I'm saying is that you've got options. Hell, you might be able to get a varisian spell tattoo from the locals.

He could even take Mounted Combat, or Agile Maneuvers! :twss:

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I said that he could take the feat but not be able to use it until he got the pre-requisites.

Although I feel that I said that that was not an option to someone else, so if that was you, my bad! And you can do that too. :D

I'm taking Golem Constructor but I'm not really sure about which golem to take. Coral seems the obvious choice.

You need to be level 9 to take Colem Constructor.

I recommend you take Fast Study.

http://www.d20pfsrd....ries/fast-study

I've already taken fast study, but thank you.

Improved Initiative (+4 initiative)

Fast Study (15 minutes to prepare spells, 1 minute per spell slot)

Improved Familiar

Spell Focus (Conjuration)

Leadership

Then I'm going with Golem Constructor as my tenth level feat (or maybe 15th) since it's a fast route to getting constructs without wasting three feats for variety. I've chosen golems over any of the other item creation feats because they've got a massive scope, I can use them as thugs and labourers!

I didn't know about the tattoo's until today but a caster's tattoo seems like it could be useful.

qTLQRuS.png

That is assuming that he ever makes it back to the island (with a couple of rope tricks and overland flight it is possible), or he knows how to get back after you, you know left him on the shackles.

LNYvk.png