who will win the superbowl

Babyshambles

Steelers, they're my AFC team, they got Roethlesberger, Polamalue, and Porter. The Seahawks don't have a chance at a passing game imo, because Polamalue is a freaking beast Safety out there, and Alexander has been the biggest let-down this entire post season.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Steelers, they're my AFC team, they got Roethlesberger, Polamalue, and Porter. The Seahawks don't have a chance at a passing game imo, because Polamalue is a freaking beast Safety out there, and Alexander has been the biggest let-down this entire post season.

Alexander has actually being doing well.

Polamalue = teh beast

He is my favorite defensive player in the NFL.

The Steelers are easily the favorite. The Seahawks don't really have much of a chance of winning other than if the Steelers make some critical mistakes. If both teams played at their prime, the Steelers would win. They are just a generally better team.

Should be a good game though. :D

I'm going to be hoping that the Seahawks win, just because it's fun to watch the under-dog beat teams that are favorites. Show all the people jumping on the bandwagon that they're idiots.

That's what made the Rose Bowl so much fun to watch. Remember Vince Young owning 2 Heizman Trophy winners?

Polamalue = teh beast

He is my favorite defensive player in the NFL.

first off, being from pittsburgh and seeing about 10,000 polamalu jersys theres not an e at the end.

and sadly polamalu hurt his ankle this week in practice, but hopefully he will be good for tommarw.

first off, being from pittsburgh and seeing about 10,000 polamalu jersys theres not an e at the end.

and sadly polamalu hurt his ankle this week in practice, but hopefully he will be good for tommarw.

I'm suprised I spelled his name with only one typo :lol: .

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Woooooooooo! :lol:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

All I can say about this game is that Seattle coaching staff did a horrible job during that game and that the referee's completely ruined the game with their bad calls.

Here we go. Every Seahawks fan is going to be complaining and blaming the loss on "bad calls." Hell, only one controversial call was made, and it was most definately the right one. Roethlisberger was in the end zone, period. Might have been by inches, maybe even centimeters, but he was in.

The only other even remotely "bad call" in the game would have been keeping Hasselbeck's drop as a fumble, but that was correctly reversed. So really, Seahawks fans have nothing to complain about with the officials.

Looks like my spread held up. ;D