did you know bout this?

weasel

well i'm not sure if many people new this but the closest flax to a bank is not catherbury, it's actually in the elven city... it's about 3 steps away from bank, no spinning wheel thou... heres a pic... thought it may help some ppl save time... if not oh well...

n62du1.jpg

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

alot of people DO know this, my friend makes $ collecting flax in the gnome strong hold. and he said he makes 100k an hour.

pretty boring id say, but most people who did mournings end might have noticed that, i did. i saw a few people collecting flax while doing elves for slayer.

Pretty old news. Pretty sure anyone who has done up to Mourning's End Part 1 would know this.

As people before me have already said.

i did it wen it came out and i only noticed it today while doin slayer :oops: ... but i guess i dun go there very often

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

Pretty old news. Pretty sure anyone who has done up to Mourning's End Part 1 would know this.

As people before me have already said.

i did it wen it came out and i only noticed it today while doin slayer :oops: ... but i guess i dun go there very often

its out of the way, and it blends it so dont worry if you didnt notice, its actually probably amazing people DO know this other then word of mouth seeing how its a bit obscure i mean if you running to the bank for anti poison i doubt your looking around for flax where as id be like omg im gonna die need food/antipoison.

like i said, dont feel bad its not a life altaring thing

btw, if you go up the stairs where the elf guy is for mournings end 2, theirs an altar you can pray at.

It's fast but seers has a spinning wheel on the way back so it's usually the most popular.

Unless there's a spinning wheel right near a bank? :o

thats why you pick at lyetta then spin at seers. 2k+ bow strings a day is about a fair average.

Yes, I do know this. I can pick about 1,400 flax in an hour there.

It's more like 2k per hour if you put your private chat off :D

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

Yes, you can't miss it if you did the quest realy :)

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

It's fast but seers has a spinning wheel on the way back so it's usually the most popular.

Unless there's a spinning wheel right near a bank? :o

thats why you pick at lyetta then spin at seers. 2k+ bow strings a day is about a fair average.

omg only 2k bow strings a day :?

that kind off ruins my plans :roll:

Semi - retired, playing WoW

Combat lvl: 103 | Total lvl: 1542

Goals: | Fletching lvl: 97/[b:05c6bf8

I cut my magics and pick my flax there - always, have since morner's end part 1 came out. I actually liked that quest but for those who do not want to do it - access to that area is granted just by accepting the quest.

There is a spinning wheel there ... just out of the way. I do use it though if I have a small amount to spin. I've use both the twisty turning route and the more direct route over top via the ladders - takes about the same time. Otherwise it's quicker to pick a few K there and go to Seers to spin.

The flax under the spinning wheels at grendtree are not bad but there are fewer patches of them...

Also might add CW is the quickest place to fletch and string since it's just a quick click on the chest.