what she order, mish filet ~ 99/99 Agility, what next

Has like a super strong taste. People here love it, it literally grows in like half of the housesholds here. I am trying to think of what it tastes like, uh its sort of like a weak lime flavour? I don't know, i dont like it thats basically it really.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

I honestly can't remember because I just refuse to eat them. It's definitely strong around like the middle-back of your tongue so i would say its soury but im almost certain they come sweet sometimes (sort of like mandarins). I it's also eaten like a kiwifruit with about the same consistency too (gold kiwifruit, not green ones they have much harder flesh). Can you even buy feijoas in america I have no idea.

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

what i do want is a wider range on reece's products. like two shops in all of my city sells the peanut butter cookies oh my god just thinking about it makes me want it so bad

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

Ha I have a bunch of funny OP pics from /b/ that I've collected over time but knowing the mods I'll just get hammered

good to see other people like following the rules of the internet by making sure OP knows his place

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

ye best not to link anything or mention anything from 4chan cus there is some bad stuff from there

new rule for my blog

from here on forth we do not mention 4chan,

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

Oh yeah i have heard of 4chan, i hear it has nsfw stuffs, i feel like it would be appropriate on this thread

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~