Old School RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds!

tripsis

Tim M8 was the first person to ever uncover a 3rd age weapon, the wand.

Being the not-so-merchanty type of guy he is, he sold it to D R Blaster for 175M.

Blaster then sold it to Faux Freedom for over a billion.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I agree it is his fault, but D R Blaster is also at fault, and considerably so. I consider D R Blaster outright robbing him by paying 181m. Tim M8 should of had more common sense to ask around and to simply realize 181m was stupid. He knew it was the first in game and it looks like he just sold it to the first person that offered, basically.

However, ignorance of the facts warrants an education, not robbery. He got massively taken advantage of and manipulated.

Anyway, hopefully Tim M8 learned a very expensive lesson from this that he now will not forget. Better here than RL.

• Like 2
I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

cz4kVcG.jpg

I didn't like my last medium clue, so I swapped it out for another one. Only took me a few minutes to get. I'm very lucky with clue drops today :wacko:

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

I wouldn't hold D R Blaster responsible for this. He offered 175m and the other person simply agreed to it.

Tim M8's homework was to verify how much the wand would actually be worth. He didn't do his homework. Therefore he sold it much lower than he could have.

• Like 2

I would've done the same as blaster. Then trade that 1b to eoc for roughly 10b to help me get some 120s. I'm jealous if anything

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Been there, done that, bought this

rEsWKQC.png

Just gotta do one more RFD sub-quest for Rune gloves now (got Ceramic Vase and Awowogei left.)

I'm not sure which one of the two I want to do, considering I'd have to do Shilo Village + Underground Pass for Ceramic Vase, while I'd have to get 70 Cooking and 48 Agility for Awowogei.

rEsWKQC.png

Just gotta do one more RFD sub-quest for Rune gloves now (got Ceramic Vase and Awowogei left.)

I'm not sure which one of the two I want to do, considering I'd have to do Shilo Village + Underground Pass for Ceramic Vase, while I'd have to get 70 Cooking and 48 Agility for Awowogei.

wait wait wait wait. you dont have to do them in order???????????

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

rEsWKQC.png

wait wait wait wait. you dont have to do them in order???????????

Lol how did you not know that :P

• Like 1

77yLQy8.png

Spent a long time doing evil Dave because I thought the final stew could only hold a maximum of four doses overall. So I kept trying like 2 yellow 1 orange 1 red etc. Figured it out eventually that's it is just four max per color.

Also getting to the final part of the ape atoll subquest, attempting to cook the snake and realizing that I didn't bring my chefs delight. Ended up getting someone to ferry one to me but ye, was an expensive drink.

So I've basically got Dragon gloves, I'd update with a photo but I'm outside waiting for the building to open and I'm on my phone. It's so cold.

• Like 1

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png