I � Unicode - Going For 120s! - Yay Treasure Hunter...

You should definitely sell me ACP, ACS, AH, and ACB at a discount because I'm poor...like 16m for 28m worth of stuff...seems fair to me!

Haha jk, anyways, more nice drops. Really, really, reallyyyyyy need to get my cb up so I can go boss with some TIF PvM veterans, unfortunately Runecrafting is just too enthralling (wha-what? O_o) lol. Keep getting those drops! :P

Finally did some hard-mode GWD. Bandos is actually really fun. Since it was my first hard-mode, I went in the most ridiculous gear I could think of given past experience with Bandos: Ranged. Believe it or not, though it doesn't hit on normal Bandos, I was stealing kills from my team mates who wore full Torva and Drygores. My brother was also there in max mage and he seemed to be the only one to constantly steal kills from me.

Also, we noticed that players close to Bandos always seem to get the "smash" effect while those farther don't. JJ and I rarely had to move (the rocks weren't falling for us) while the meleers had to run every time. That's probably why we'd steal the kills. :P.

So afterward, I've been soloing. Kinda want the soulstone, though I'll never use it (KC only applies to hardmode kills?).

09144a99bb.png

3pOdv.png

Does that count toward a lump? Was on a nub account just a minute ago. :P.

I say yes.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Well, I think I'll be streaming a lot more now. On my net, I was able to get a constant 1050p high frame rate stream. Got my last slice and missed virtus boots, but was fun.

09144a99bb.png

Well, I think I'll be streaming a lot more now. On my net, I was able to get a constant 1050p high frame rate stream. Got my last slice and missed virtus boots, but was fun.

Don't steal my viewers pls. ;-;

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Your stream beats Amber's by a long shot. 8-)

EXCUSE ME? :(

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Dat obby cape lol

• Like 2

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Your stream beats Amber's by a long shot. 8-)

EXCUSE ME? :(

Can't help your badness <3:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!