Maxed Players Banned (500m - 2.1bil total xp)

Those Macroing - Gold Farmer bans are beyond ridiculous...

How is it even possible a person can be a gold farmer when they're doing the complete opposite: training smithing using a 100% money sink method!?

Why would anyone play RS through a VPN anyway?

I play through a virtual access to my home computer because my work machine blocks java.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

I play through a virtual access to my home computer because my work machine blocks java.

There might be a reason for that.

• Like 5

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

But xp waste

• Like 2

But xp waste

Work at work, get irl gp, buy spins, get xp.

Someone get OT, quick. All I can say is that I've been at Artisans a bit recently, haven't been banned for anything. Woo.

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

But xp waste

Work at work, get irl gp, buy spins, get xp.

Someone get OT, quick. All I can say is that I've been at Artisans a bit recently, haven't been banned for anything. Woo.

Xp waste it is! I've been using the virtual connection for a while, thing is its not a VM, I'm still connecting to a tower so I'm assuming thats what keeps me safe?

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

http://puu.sh/3MaMJ.jpg

banned again just woke up did daily stuf and was afking next to lyra , went to take ava was afk from pc like 1min cuz went to smoke came bank WTF????????????????????????

That's really unfortunate

Anyway all I did (mostly) during these past few months were abyss/dags as well as summoning with mousekeys. I really do not understand how the system picked me up for macro. On the sidenote I have NEVER used macro or bot.

About Lyra's case, anyone know how long did it took Jagex to look at her account and repond? 5 days still no response for me.

Btw Fallstar you seem to be able to contact Jacmob, could you please tell him to look into my account?

or anyone else here that can contact Jmods please let them know, this is really depressing T_T

GOOD FIGHT SUMMER, got uni next year hoping to get a lot of scaping done this summer...sigh RIP losing motivation to play rs by the second

I'm actually suprised that there are that many high level people who broke the rules.

Lol me too, I wouldnt bot etc if i had that high account to lose

People get bored and start doing things they wouldn't have previously done after Max/Comp Cape.

Tg_Ibe.png

Is it true that G0d vs D3vil is perm banned now?

And why is everyone saying that he (and others that were banned recently) definately didn't bot? Even if he is talking with you on skype and on rs, he still might be botting.

Jagex recently were able to detect botters as soon as they logged on from the bot client. This caused a mass ban, and banned people that didn't even bot, but because they used the bot client (probably intending to bot later).

Yes, G0d vs D3vil was unbanned after his first ban, probably just a temp unban until they took a closer look at him, and then decided that the ban was correct, and therefore banned him again.

• Like 1

People get bored and start doing things they wouldn't have previously done after Max/Comp Cape.

That's assuming they didn't bot their way to the cape to begin with.

... or otherwise cheat to attain it ... :rolleyes:

nyuseg.png

And why is everyone saying that he (and others that were banned recently) definately didn't bot? Even if he is talking with you on skype and on rs, he still might be botting.

Jagex recently were able to detect botters as soon as they logged on from the bot client. This caused a mass ban, and banned people that didn't even bot, but because they used the bot client (probably intending to bot later).

Yes, G0d vs D3vil was unbanned after his first ban, probably just a temp unban until they took a closer look at him, and then decided that the ban was correct, and therefore banned him again.

why are u creating another acc on tip.it for trolling?XDD

they chamged again from perm ban to 14days after they banned me next day same story ban before weekend and wait for working day , why u so mad?=]

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

they chamged again from perm ban to 14days after they banned me next day same story ban before weekend and wait for working day , why u so mad?=]

I don't understand how his question made him appear to be mad at all.

That's assuming they didn't bot their way to the cape to begin with.

... or otherwise cheat to attain it ... :rolleyes:

You're right, I probably shouldn't assume so much

Tg_Ibe.png

Like Schyler said, I'm not mad, just think it's weird that on this ban wave, suddenly everyone is assumed innocent. I doubt Jagex would uphold a 14 day ban if they think you're innocent. Makes you wonder.. How much of your xp is botted? (If any?)

• Like 2

Like Schyler said, I'm not mad, just think it's weird that on this ban wave, suddenly everyone is assumed innocent. I doubt Jagex would uphold a 14 day ban if they think you're innocent. Makes you wonder.. How much of your xp is botted? (If any?)

It's not that they think he is innocent, it's that they aren't certain he botted.

It is suprising how much some people have botted, I don't know if I can name them in this case, considering they admitted it, but there was a tiffer banned for botting what most thought to be only one thing, but it turned out most of their stats had been botted in some way, which was a bit of a shock, to quite a few people. :sad:

edit: If people have been banned, and have botted, you deserve it, if you've not botted, I hope Jagex fix their mistake. Getting to the point where it's hard to tell. :unsure:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]