The New Monster

Biabf

The Wilderness welcomes a new visitor this month. At first, local bandits and wolves thought it was some kind of rain cloud, but the path of devastation scattered in its wake told them otherwise. Even the KBD made sure not to annoy this beast, since he knew it was bigger than him. Fans of dragon weapons should make sure they visit but be careful! Multiway wilderness areas are not the safest places in the game, so take some friends to watch your back. More information to follow on release

Bandits and wolves.... that's deep wilderness, near the wolves, scorps, and bandits. ( aka east of the axe hut ) 8)

So we can expect a few things when this monster is introduced.

1. The pathway there will be incredibly dangerous. Stepping into multi to get there will result in you coming face to face with clans, an easy death.

2. The rush to get there will be huge. The place will be crowded, people will be dying everywhere, looters will be in heaven etc.

3. The dragon weapon will be very expensive when it is first obtained

I'm guessing this will be realeased tonight ( Aussie Time ) so i plan to make my way there just before normal update time to avoid the pkers. I'll wear my hides and do some investigating. I'll get some info and report back here for everyone :P

annakarl teleport? to the greaters? after that is not a long walk to the suspected spot. even tho their is a few "rouge" rouges between magic arena and wildy agility course + wolves their. but im like 90% sure your rite. especially since the wildy agility course area is single combat.

35239oe.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they didnt sad it was a new dragon wapon... it can possibly drop just hallys often... or daggers...
Up until now the only dragon weapon dropped has been the spear. I doubt they will change it now.

Even so, Jagex has released some totally unexpected updates so I will edit it, thank you.

Umm dragon axe mate. That is a drop.

Umm dragon axe mate. That is a drop.
I wouldn't class it as a weapon but rather as a tool such as pickaxes.

well your rite, spear + axe are dragon weapon drops but

http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2monster_id=583

Weapon: Black short sword, Black axe, Dragon dagger(+)

Good point thanks I'll add that and a few people have said the dragon axe to I'll add that now

sig5235ro7.jpg

Why not just wait and see? If we're lucky than the update might happen this week, if not today :).

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

Hmm... I probably won't be on, so somebody check the manual for the new special attack.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

I know from experience the KQ , DOES drop drag long , and its rumored also d mace but I cant confirm that :(

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

I know from experience the KQ , DOES drop drag long , and its rumored also d mace but I cant confirm that :(
Sorry, Blame the Bestiary! :lol:

Anyway we are talking about the new monster not dragon drops... :?

sig5235ro7.jpg

Hmm..... there's only one way to find out what that weapon is.....

I'll go there naked just to see what it looks like. If it is indeed that deep in the wild, I'll be naked except for a bronze dagger.

Noctis666.png

Hmm..... there's only one way to find out what that weapon is.....

I'll go there naked just to see what it looks like. If it is indeed that deep in the wild, I'll be naked except for a bronze dagger.

0wn 7h0se nubs th@t g0 to d33p w1ld wit Ub3r bronz3 dagg3r!!!1!!!shift+1!1

some ideas on the monster.

it was said that at first it was thought to be a rain cloud. so perhaps like the kq it has multiple forms you will have to kill?

and i think it will be somthing like a storm elemental or in the elemental area.

and lastly one of my personal thoughts is maybe its attack will be similar to ibans attack at the end of underground pass. lightning bolts hit everywhere.

kinks..

robin24qk.png

Just one last thought, or question, really, of mine:

If a monster/beast/player is in a multicombat area, and two other players are in a nonmulticombat area, could the two in the nonmulti area cast spells and hit the m/b/p in the multi area?

I think they both can't, Not sure, Get a 100% sure answer from pker...
sig5235ro7.jpg

I think this weeks update is probably this monster. Supporting logic:

This is the kind of update that needs careful testing. IE, if there is a bug in the new beastie that makes it too easty to kill they need to find it and fix it before release. Likewise with the additional map updates.

Since the only other update expected this month is treasure trail spots I don't think the tt updates will require as much testing or require "last minute" bug fixes that would delay an update.

BTW, given it's a tuesday and still no update, I'm amazed there isn't the obligatory "OMG no update yet, I quit RS!" or "OMG no update yet, must mean POH is coming out!"