Has Everyone Got These Types Of Sig.'s?

Fortress2000

I don't see why anyone would want to have a generic sig that everyone else has. Those sigs I don't even glance at. I don't care at all about the person's stats really - if I did I would look them up. I think creative/artistic sigs are worth the space more than a sig just showing stats, which nobody (IMO) really cares about.

i like stat skills because at a glance i can see a players rsn and combat level, especially if i'm meeting them for a trade, this is useful to know. also, it gives you an idea if the person is a member, a pure, or what skills they are high in. you can also compare your stats to theirs, for the little ego boost it gives you to think your pixels are better than somebody else's :P

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

I don't see why anyone would want to have a generic sig that everyone else has. Those sigs I don't even glance at. I don't care at all about the person's stats really - if I did I would look them up. I think creative/artistic sigs are worth the space more than a sig just showing stats, which nobody (IMO) really cares about.

Same here, if i want a sig it would be one of misterxmans sigs (but, they cost 2-7mills so, meh)

Edit: woopi! 2121 posts, funny number!

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

I agree with adam. Those types of sigs aren't unique at all. I'd rather have one made by myself that no one else has.

Same with avatars, unique ones make your forum account stand out on threads.

sig2ho7.jpg

I'd rather make something myself. Such as my old sig

sig.jpg

Which portrays my character during the Between a rock quest as well as my stats that are near 70 and at 70 (or above for the future).

But now my signature is there to show the Runescape community games that I've made in Flash and my 1337 Flash Skills.

Once again, Adam007 is right! I once tried one of those sigs, had it off by the end of the day... I try to make my own signatures...
sig5235ro7.jpg

:roll:

I like this signature...who do you give a "bleep"

Who are you to judge what other people usa as their sigs...when I find a new one i like, i'll get that.

But now I use this one, why do you complain about that.( no offense)

Jeez louise! Are you talking to the thread author? He has a generic signature which he is proud and happy with. Otherwise to each his own and if someone doesn't agree with you it doesn't mean you have to lash out at them by accusing them.

Heh, im trying to get a good sig for when i have to ditch Shiva's (like if admins tell to drop it or something)...

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

I agree with adam. Those types of sigs aren't unique at all. I'd rather have one made by myself that no one else has.

Same with avatars, unique ones make your forum account stand out on threads.

*chuckle* my avatar is hardly original or unique, but I think people remember me for it regardless.

the signature isn't very original- it was pieced together from another picture, but it does explain my unique username somewhat ;) When I have the money saved up, I'll pay a sigmaker for something.

I agree that the stat sigs are convenient, but they have become very trite. I have seen them used for quick comparison (i.e. 'here's yours and here's mine) outside the sig line, though, and that's probably a better use for them.

Once again, Adam007 is right! I once tried one of those sigs, had it off by the end of the day... I try to make my own signatures...

untitled23xw.png

i like ur sig, started 12-2-06.... wait a sec...

Moved to Media Discussion because this is where sig stuff belongs.

Personally, those stat sigs do provide quick way to find out people's levels, but I don't think anyone cares what ALL your levels are unless they specifically look you up or you post them in RateMe. Sigs showing those few levels you like best, or in general original sigs which look original are much more personal and nicer to see. Original and unique sigs are an interesting way to recall people too, but if a lot of people have the same sig, everyone just looks like numbers rather than individual unique people.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art