Dieing in the new monster area... (skull bug)

lit_candle

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this happenedto me twice already first time i lost full rune scond i lost guthix pl8 and kite.

After the first time... you went back with better stuff after losing some stuff...? :?

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

after reading what everyone has said this makes more sence to me..... I was out pking with 5 or so of my friends and we went to chaos element we all ganged a NON SKULLED guy with a whip and he dropped his whip. we were really confused but also quite happy.

so maybe this is some glitch because this guy tried to run but got ancient maged.

-----chad8710-----

it is a glitch, friend lost full dhoarks to it, although he did kill one of the pkers with a 70 rofl still died and lost but 1 ( from prayer)

and no the chaos does not skull u, this glitch has been around for forever kay?

this is one of the reasons ppl hated p2p multi :roll:

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

this glitch has been around for forever kay?

this is one of the reasons ppl hated p2p multi :roll:

well if its been around forever i cant beleive iv never heard or seen anything having to do with it, and if it has all the more thanks to jagex for keeping their game glitch free :roll: GO JAGEX!! :evil:

8,446 to 99 fishing 8/8/08                            54,341 to 99 invention
51,320 to 99 cooking 10/12/08
23,375 to 99 smithing 8/24/11

80,835 to 99 herblore 2/22/15

56,853 to 99 runecrafting 2/22/15

103,766 to 99 prayer on 5/19/15

83,700 to 99 mining on 9/27/15

74,165 to 99 crafting on 9/27/15

68,979 to 99 hunter on 3/7/16

83,592 to 99 thieving on 8/17/16

61,232 to 99 divination on 8/17/16

78,348 to 99 farming on 12/6/16

154,497 to 99 fletching on 12/31/2016

78,726 to 99 construction on 2/12/2017

187,239 to 99 firemaking on 2/20/2017

um...iv never heard of it ether, well just the glitch part. i know about the dieing and not being skulled and then lossing nothing but i never thoght it was a glitch. and it seems alot of it has bit happening becuse of the new monster...so i think the monster may have made the glitch way out of wack or something so....thats my little say in this...

um...iv never heard of it ether, well just the glitch part. i know about the dieing and not being skulled and then lossing nothing but i never thoght it was a glitch. and it seems alot of it has bit happening becuse of the new monster...so i think the monster may have made the glitch way out of wack or something so....thats my little say in this...

It's nothing about the monster that caused this, only that it is in multi-wildy. Before now there was no reason to go into multi-combat wildy, and now that there is a reason, every one is abusing/discovering this glitch.

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

This does make sense, becasue one time like a year ago, I was pking f2p with 3 other people on my mage pure, and we attacked a non skulled guy in full rune and he died and dropped his full rune. I was wondering how he skulled for the longest time :lol:

That's a pretty messed up glitch

okay, well since you got a little personal by calling me a moron lets just debate your intelligence, first off my name has 5 letters and their not even uncommon letters like z or x , and some how you either couldnt read it properly or couldnt type it properly either way showing your intelligence is lacking on the part that YOU CANT READ A FIVE LETTER WORD AND RE-TYPE IT WITHOUT MESSING IT UP. i mean hey, my nephew who is 2 can do better then you, so maybe if you lived some where in illinois id buy you a speak and spell :)

As much as I hate to fan trolls like you, I couldn't help but point out the glaring hypocrisy in your post. :lol:

Yeah... it's been around a very long time, just showing how hard it is to fix. After a few days ppl won't be at the monster so much and will kind of forget about it... and maybe Jagex won't even bother to fix it. Though it is one of those like really deeply ingrained things that everything else is based on that is just really hard to fix.

Damn... it really is chaos there. That's pretty messed up with the autoskull thing. I mean it's not your fault you weren't warned about the autoskull thing becuase Jagex just said prepare to lose your best things or something like that. Cause if you go in there with just a whip, Dragon Chain, and Dragon sq, you're pretty much screwed.

Jesse your a moron, dont talk ok.

The skulling at the new monster was intentional, They said it has very random effects on every thing arround it, and not to take anything ANYTHING you dont want to lose, not anything but 3 items..

okay, well since you got a little personal by calling me a moron lets just debate your intelligence, first off my name has 5 letters and their not even uncommon letters like z or x , and some how you either couldnt read it properly or couldnt type it properly either way showing your intelligence is lacking on the part that YOU CANT READ A FIVE LETTER WORD AND RE-TYPE IT WITHOUT MESSING IT UP. i mean hey, my nephew who is 2 can do better then you, so maybe if you lived some where in illinois id buy you a speak and spell :)

well, all i know is jagex always says youll save 3 items as long as you arent skulled, now currently i know of only 2 ways to become skulled, go thru the abyss or attack a person thats NOT attacking you

now people are complaining of loosing their 3 items they brought, if this monster does the skulling, okay then its understandable BUT if its a bug and the monster doesnt do it intetionally well what do i say? id call that a bug

i can see how "chaos elemental" may cause something but i dont see why this would be added or at least without someone on the forums explaining that it would perhaps skull you

in that case, if it skulls non-pkers, and it affects nearby enemies wouldnt it perhaps maybe de-skull pkers?

settle down now. you dont look tough talking trash about someone on the internet. :lol:

For some of you, the issue of losing all your items might be the attack of the ce, i have heard that if you have a full inventory it drops all u equip...

so u might have missed that and died

losing what u had on

and sometimes poelpe get skulled bcthey lag when they retaliate, making the computer think that you attacked first...and he just attacked after...that is the skull bug, and jagex cant really fix it...it has been here since rs2

Jesse your a moron, dont talk ok.

The skulling at the new monster was intentional, They said it has very random effects on every thing arround it, and not to take anything ANYTHING you dont want to lose, not anything but 3 items..

well, all i know is jagex always says youll save 3 items as long as you arent skulled, now currently i know of only 2 ways to become skulled, go thru the abyss or attack a person thats NOT attacking you

now people are complaining of loosing their 3 items they brought, if this monster does the skulling, okay then its understandable BUT if its a bug and the monster doesnt do it intetionally well what do i say? id call that a bug

i can see how "chaos elemental" may cause something but i dont see why this would be added or at least without someone on the forums explaining that it would perhaps skull you

in that case, if it skulls non-pkers, and it affects nearby enemies wouldnt it perhaps maybe de-skull pkers?

settle down now. you dont look tough talking trash about someone on the internet. :lol:

i have a thing againt who cant read, im sorry :(

As much as I hate to fan trolls like you, I couldn't help but point out the glaring hypocrisy in your post. :lol:

well, when a five letter word is sitting in front of you, you read it cant properly translate the incoming information from your eyes to your brain then back to your fingers to reproduce the exact 5 letters, well im sorry your a [developmentally delayed]

For some of you, the issue of losing all your items might be the attack of the ce, i have heard that if you have a full inventory it drops all u equip...

so u might have missed that and died

losing what u had on

and sometimes poelpe get skulled bcthey lag when they retaliate, making the computer think that you attacked first...and he just attacked after...that is the skull bug, and jagex cant really fix it...it has been here since rs2

you right about this I think a lot of people fights it with 3 best stuff and full inventory with potions and food that they still fight it with no armour and weapon so that can be the problem and to avoid getting skulled get the people or a lot friends to wear the same team capes so you won't accidently attack anyone

So, I decided to turn to they way of pking today....

It was surprizingly fun... :twisted:

Just camp out wearing nothing... pretending like im a noob watching, wait for somebodys health to go low and skull... IBAN IBAN IBAN!!!

Yea, its horrible... but hey, its the wilderness, anything goes. Jagex says to stay out if you can't take it.

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.