What have u waited in line for!?

Hazbaz0

type in what u have waitited in line for and y and for how long, mine would have to be when my bro wanted to see santa cluas and we had to wait for 2 hours in line to get a photo and a lil bear

:( waste of 2 hours of my life

happy posting

Coming Soon

last week i stood 3 quarters inline to get tickets for metallica :)

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard

The longest time I can recall to have stood in a line was when my family was lining up right under statue of Liberty to get up there. The line was soooo long, we waited like an hour.

zippil6wp.png

Thanks for the sig, Runesmithie :)

RIP Steve Irwin

Usually for theme park rides, oh and I once queued recently for two hours to go ice skating with my friends. It's okay when you're with your friends because you just stand about and chat anyway.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

In the past it would have been for theme park rides, but all the decent ones have these fast queue things where u get an allocated time slot these days so its no so bad

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Theme park rides still hold the record of 3 and a half hours (when the Tower of Terror opened at Dreamworld). And roughly the same when the Giant Drop opened. After that, comes other misc rides and such then ironically after all of them are out of th way, McDonalds.

I don't wait in line for rides...As I see it, I'd rather go on 15 lesser good rides, than 1 great ride. So I go to the one without lines (somehow I managed to get on the 2nd or 3rd best ride in the park 3 times in a row when there was no line, but there was an hour and 45 minute long line for what I consider to be one of the worst rides there).

Mine would probably be Star Wars episode 3 (about 30-45 minutes, I already had my ticket), or possibly for a doctors appointment.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

I don't wait in line for rides...As I see it, I'd rather go on 15 lesser good rides, than 1 great ride. So I go to the one without lines (somehow I managed to get on the 2nd or 3rd best ride in the park 3 times in a row when there was no line, but there was an hour and 45 minute long line for what I consider to be one of the worst rides there).

Mine would probably be Star Wars episode 3 (about 30-45 minutes, I already had my ticket), or possibly for a doctors appointment.

I don't know what kind of parks you go to, but all the parks I've been to all the rides had lines :?

Runescaper (off and on) since late 2001

2 hours to get pit tickets for Slayer.

And I have to wait for a long time every single day in the lunchline... :( Our cafeteria is too small for all the people at our school. Sometimes, we even run out of chairs, so alot of people have to eat standing up.

3898000bYVcx.png

Coasters, hours of waiting for minutes of fun. As someone else said, the climb to the head of the statue of liberty was a line from the base up and then down again, probably the longest and slowest line I've been in my entire life, but twas a middle school fieldtrip so twas all good.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

i waited in line 3 hours in the emergency room in the middle of the night once with an ear infection and i waited 2 minutes in line in the ER with a broken cheek bone that i got when i was practicing before a baseball game... my coach hit a ball and it hit my eye

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(\/) 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

(O.o) cabbage rools

(><) my sig is cool, if you agree put this in your sig. *is too lazy to animate*

^the bunny is back! yay!

I waited about 2 hours to ride in the front row of Kingda Ka (although I've waited longer for other coasters before). I also waited for about 3 and half hours for a Death Cab concert (we ended up in the front row :) ). I've also spent time waiting for lots of other things, but not usually for more than an hour. I've always wondered how much time it would be if I added the time I spent waiting for something (and only waiting, not talking to friends/reading/doing something else).

Matriculation on the first day of university. Must have waited about an hour or more in a long snaking queue.

Lmao I know what you mean. The queue's at Merchiston were terrible when I matriculated as well, its not made any easier by people who have no idea what theyre doing though :?

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Stood in line for 3+ hours today in the cold (~ -8C) from 6 am to 9 am to get tickets to Iron Maiden.

But we got them! (as seen in my signature)

Well worth it, well worth it.

I had to wait in like for an hour or so at some stupid store.. IKEA. We just moved to germany so we went there, got to the lines, and we were like this >>> :shock: . They. were. big.