99 Slayer Drop Party CANCELLED (SEE PAGE 8)

bigmoneyak

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since most of my close friends who I want to attend have already done it and to be a Master Slayer who can kill a Dark Beast you must have started it, I will be throwing my party at the place only accessible by people who have completed Mournings End Part 2. Thats right, Axe Man Jack will be throwing his 99 Slayer Drop Party at... The Death Altar.

hehe i am still i big noob u know i did mep2 by excedent

i am only 87 combat and as noob as i can get :D

this sounds like fun, only problem is i havent done ME2, come to think of it havent done ME1 either or Regicide or roving elves :? think ill be able to get all these done and get the required levels for the quest befor the drop?, probly not but ill give it a damn good try :D , if i dont make it, congrats on 99 slayer

Candymann16.png

bigtoy got false perm banned at 20k from 80 slayer ;) lol jagex loves me long time :D lol my new neeb is like 50 slayer and 72 combat :) bigtoy was lvl110 at 20k to 80 slayer :\ lol meh and i might come if im not lazy and dont do quests like i did on bigtoy ;)

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png

hey I remember u :\

lol8sa.jpg

lol23lh.jpg

well.. i don't agree on being asked to "get lost" for hallying my trolls for slayer.. but grats on nearly 99.. i know it's a huge thing to get 99.. i'm hoping for 99 agility one day and hope the party goes great 4 u :)

p.s. the pic of me with rune was long ago.. i got d chain, d legs and hally now lol

2vuhgcn.png

lol8sa.jpg

lol23lh.jpg

well.. i don't agree on being asked to "get lost" for hallying my trolls for slayer.. but grats on nearly 99.. i know it's a huge thing to get 99.. i'm hoping for 99 agility one day and hope the party goes great 4 u :)

p.s. the pic of me with rune was long ago.. i got d chain, d legs and hally now lol

lol

telling us you have dragon is un=neccesary though..doesnt really matter

Clean_Staker.png

lol8sa.jpg

lol23lh.jpg

LOL. You screenied that for your personal archives?

I always ask politely to switch.

Most people oblige, since there ar over 100 worlds to choose from.

You'll understand if you ever try to cannon something.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

Congrats on being in sight of the holy grail of slaying.

I'm using your excellent slayer guide so hopefully when I show up for this shin-dig I'll have a somewhat respectable slayer level

lunar,0%20spy%200.gif

I've really admired you since you joined up here and started posting, you're adamant nature to complete goals, persistance, and community-minded-ness ( :P ). As soon as I get my 90 strength, which will be soon, I'll be sure to finish up the reqs. and make sure I have it done in time so I can be there to support you. It would be useful for you to delay it as much as possible. :P Good luck! :D

oilertaych6.gif

[Admin Edit: Religious text Not permitted]

~108 combat~

5.9k dusties killed / dragon chain :D

Well, I finished MEPt2 last night, so I'll definately be there. Could you add me so we can coordinate drops? (I'll be dropping 4 sets of full rune and will need people to hold the notes, since your friends will already be doing this I thought I might as well ask).

Aeriath.png

Curse you Nomad!

was plannin on doin mep2 but because of you i finally got around to doing it. thanks for the inspiration. cant wait for the party btw :)

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out