100th Quest

jsmith3

So you all now that the 100th quest is most proabably going to come out this month, right? im going to have to guess that it'll be a hard onw with a good reward like most people are. so what do you think the requirments will be? and do you think jagex's ;atest poll has anything to do with to set the requirment do evn fewer peple will be able to do it sraight away? Will it be a quest continued like mep3 or the next one after the tale of a drunken dwarf or a new quest?

post your opinions

jsmith3.png

dont speculate, it just makes people more disappointed.

the only actually hard thing in rs is the first time you get your fire cape, I doubt it'll be on that lvl due to wanting to appeal to most players instead of just the high lvls.

I don't expect to be impressed.

I've been waiting more POH's the first time they promised them. I think now almost everyone who was around when they said it the first time... just cringed becuse they like me know... they will never come out... even tho carpentry was once even added to the skill list.

I Wish the runescape community would look at what we have NOW. Quit putting the 'future' of runescape on the current update. I quit doing quests at 163 quest points... and haven't put any effort into getting a fire cape. We have more than enought content... If you have done all the quests.. god bless. Get into the clan/pk world because you have too much time on your hands.

I love updates as much as the next person. All those cosmic runes I couldn't give away... I used them recently and Bumped up 72xp for each one in the mage place. Dragon 2 hand... I pkd quite a few people up there untill everyone got scared away because of the multi-atk bug... and the thing got 'old' so players today are hardly there.

I guess I'm ranting atm... I hope we get some thing with play ability. Some thing that we can go to/do more than once with out getting bored... because thats what happened with the fightcaves... did them a few times... and just havn't been back. castle wars on the other hand... I still visit once a week or so.

Join the Corruption Clan... Tip.it's #1 PlayerKilling clan.

Check out my.

myrsblog.PNG

Click the little www link below.

I actually don't think the 100th quest will be diffrent from normal. Just because the 50th quest was a conicdence and was Legends doesn't mean like Masters Quest is coming out or anything.

cyco_1.jpg

i hope its the hardest most grueling annoying quest with the most insane requirments ever seen... with an amazing reward that only the best of players cant recieve

and not a damn cape..the fire cape was hard enough to get to replace now

i was a challenge ffs..and i hope i die lots of times completeing quest :P

Clean_Staker.png

A quest with 70, or even 80* requirements for some skills would be great. If it was a challange, I wouldn't mind a "bad" reward beacuse I had fun completing the quest.

*Disclaimer: No I don;t have any 80 skills, but it would give me the motivation to train them to 80.

Aeriath.png

Curse you Nomad!

Oh please let it require 70 Herb :lol:

Well I am going to bring up something that has been dwelling in my mind about the quest series lately. We all know about the big quest lines, the two major ones

Plague Series

-Biohazzard

-Underground Pass

-Regicide

-Roving Elves

-ME1

-ME2

Has all of a sudden collided with the Desert Series

-Ghost Thingy

-Preist in Peril

-Nature Spirit

-Digsite Quest

-Desert Treasure

-Quest with those funky camel things

They collided in the quest with the Camelut (Mind is sleepy right now) by 2 followers of different gods basically battling it out as it revealed a massive plot mentioning the Fight between the gods which should take place at Canifisis and both the NPC you see in the quest use Ancient Magicks. Yah well, Too tired to care so Adios

deadforumslol.png

may be its desert treasure pt.2?

with ancient range as a reward o.0 :lol:

i'd sleep with andrew it that happened , would be awsome..

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

:lol: Ancient magick short bow.... Each shot takes 2 arrows.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

jagex gives no crp which number it is lol
They have given "a crp" before, why wouldn't they do it this time?

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

They have given "a crp" before, why wouldn't they do it this time?

Good question that I don't know the answer to.

I do hope they give us lots of this "crp" for the 100th quest. :lol:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

If was designing it I would create the following:

-Completion of Hero and Legends

-Create a New Guild

- Requirements is that all stats above lvl 85

-New armor created where you can only buy it in the guild

Also: This quest would send a player all around the RS world to collect items and talk to ppl, and would incorporate all of the skills.

nope, you're wrong :(

20 August 2003 - New - Legends Quest!

Grand Vizier Radimus Erkle wishes it to be known that a new Guild now exists for the truly Legendary Citizens of RuneScape!

Anyone who wishes to access this Guild must accept the challenge of a Quest to map the southern end of Karamja, a dense and forboding area called the Kharazi Jungle.

While there you'll need to make friends with the natives of the Jungle and bring back a fine trophy to display in the Legends Guild Main hall.

This is the 50th Quest we've released, and so to celeberate it's one of the largest yet!

94 mage 94 range 87 hits 80 defense, all 94 combat, all skill =)

currently (retired?) from runescape, only play on occasion now

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=585887