Hidden update: New Stuff with Bob the Cat!!

hobobob7

Saw him while smithing today, and got this:

newbob1.png

newbob2.png

newbob3.png

newbob4.png

newbob5.png

Lots of stuff ingame about the White Knights being evil. First Juna, and now this.

I wonder what he says in other towns?

Pretty obvious white knights aren't all good if you think it throuhg logically

Saradomin is a god of peace etc etc etc hence why you can't take armour to entrana where his devot followers are

If the white knights are really such devote saradominists they would be monks not knights, and they certainly wouldn't be using weapons so carelessly and openly for the most minor things

Also black knights may not be soo bad as we all think (since we're in tht general area)

I mean keldagrim are dfended by the black guard and burthorpe has black guards whihc could link to the black knights

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'm pretty sure he's said that before this update, as that conversation sounds too familiar to my eyes. He usually says stuff depending on where it is you talk to him. Like he'll say something different when you talk to him in Burthorpe than say if you talk to him in Varrock. On a side note, his "cat rules" are classic :wink:

Nazgul.jpeg

I'm pretty sure he's said that before this update, as that conversation sounds too familiar to my eyes. He usually says stuff depending on where it is you talk to him. Like he'll say something different when you talk to him in Burthorpe than say if you talk to him in Varrock. On a side note, his "cat rules" are classic :wink:

howd u hit 115?!?!?! in ur sig

on topic: heh new stuff ownz

Socc.png

Socc | 99 Magic | 95/99 Range | 99 Defence | 99 Hitpoints | 96/99 Summoning |Join SODB for some monster Slayin! |

Saradomin God of Peace? God of Wisdom, nothing about being peaceful...

The true God of piece is Guthix. Go speak with some werewolves and people in Morytania. You get the feeling that actually it's all about point of view. Both sides seem to be bad but at the same time good and reasonably caring about there own people. The Black Knights and White Knights are not so differant (funnily enough)

lord_khallos.png

proudguildmasterng2.png

Saradomin God of Peace? God of Wisdom, nothing about being peaceful...

The true God of piece is Guthix. Go speak with some werewolves and people in Morytania. You get the feeling that actually it's all about point of view. Both sides seem to be bad but at the same time good and reasonably caring about there own people. The Black Knights and White Knights are not so differant (funnily enough)

God of PIECE?

And that is old. About Bob. :P

Its edited. :P

it's actually pretty easy. 99 hp, and some pot combos get you 115 hp, then you can smack the person in rocks under cwers.

on topic: that's old news about bob. if you want funny bob talks get him in chompy hunting place

I see a conection between the white knights and the templer knights in real life. I would not be surprised if they are up to no good then because the Roman church beleaved they were commiting sins against god. Maby they turn againt Saradom.

I see a conection between the white knights and the templer knights in real life. I would not be surprised if they are up to no good then because the Roman church beleaved they were commiting sins against god. Maby they turn againt Saradom.

Ya, I thought that connection was pretty obvious, with the "Temple Nights" you are trying to join in the wanted quest.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

Pretty obvious white knights aren't all good if you think it throuhg logically

Saradomin is a god of peace etc etc etc hence why you can't take armour to entrana where his devot followers are

If the white knights are really such devote saradominists they would be monks not knights, and they certainly wouldn't be using weapons so carelessly and openly for the most minor things

Also black knights may not be soo bad as we all think (since we're in tht general area)

I mean keldagrim are dfended by the black guard and burthorpe has black guards whihc could link to the black knights

i dont think black guard and blick knight links together, there is no chaos alter in the whole burthorpe...

Not even god of wisdom really, he's the god of Order. Order tends to bring peace, but not always. There's more than one kind of order, and its a perfect breeding ground for less kindly pastimes.

uhmm no..wrong....He's the god of wisdom, zamorak is god of destruction, guthix is god of balance. Don't disagree with me. I'm right. :P

I think now after you join the white knights you going to have to assainate their leader

I think i hear a new quest comming :lol:

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

I'm pretty sure that they added the new lines when they added the "tail (bad pun name, right? or is it tale) of two cats" quest

Not even god of wisdom really, he's the god of Order. Order tends to bring peace, but not always. There's more than one kind of order, and its a perfect breeding ground for less kindly pastimes.

uhmm no..wrong....He's the god of wisdom, zamorak is god of destruction, guthix is god of balance. Don't disagree with me. I'm right. :P

Zamorak is chaos, not destruction, so you're WRONG :P

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!