Newest Pixel Sig..

misterxman

Thanks for comments everyone. Yeah pilloshade was to sort of blend the bg with the robes, didn't know another way to do it lol. It was the first time I made ghost robes, so I'm not worried as I'll probably improve on it on next times. The wings on the abyssal dragon were a bit hard to outline on that angle, focused a bit more on the coloring.

The armor looks like dragon because it was dragon (my original intent), but Omega later reminded me he's level 1 def.. so I had to iron it up. :oops:

I haven't replied to request PM's because there's too many lately but now that I finished this, I'll go check them out.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im just amzed by the dragon :shock: amzing job on it the detail on it is just crazy.

I dont know if its me or what but im not feeling the ghostly robe guy but still an amzing sig.

i know you have heard it a lot but good job :)

Looking good :D

You pillowshaded the ghostly robes dude though XD

And the dragons left(our left) wing seems a bit short on the orange part?

Anyhoo, looking great.

You took my meaningful pillowshading critique, DH <___<. Pah.

Arr! And you too TJ! I was going to say something about the black lines...

For gods sake. I'd venture to say this you best piece, aside from my would be critiques of pillowshading and black linery, its tough too think of something... Other than perhaps doing something other than runescape? Its interesting to see this peice compared to your others. In some respects, your texture and such, you've made impressive improvment, but in others, your still basicaly the same. It seems like an inbetween work, a skill development peice basically.

Props. Your peices arn't allways my taste, but the respect you have is earned by those who do like your style. :wink:

Man, Your Amazing! :shock:

I can honestly say iv'e never seen such a kool sig.

It's Funny, Very detailed, and cartoony. Never thought it was possible.

Your so unique and i love the little things that are always in your sigs.

I just wish i could ever save 5m+ to buy one of your sigs but i can never ever save 2m :lol:

By the way, What armour is the main guy wearing?

Anyways amazing work and never stop pixelling. :)

bestsigcopy.jpg

Rip. Archer3 and runescape

Achieved 99 Hitpoints At 8:36PM June-05-09

Achieved 99 Strength At 12:17AM March-08-09

Achieved 99 Attack At 3:57PM April-24-?09

Achieved 99 Firemaking At 5:41PM September-17-08

Meant to comment sooner, but kept getting distracted ;).

That is another amazing work by you. I particularly like the way the red'ish color/texture turned out on the dragon gives it a very realistic feel. Of course the rest is outstanding as well.

~Alduron

swordsig16zk.gif

That dragon is soooo sweet. Only quarrel I have with the piece is the ghostly robes. They are pillow shaded (as pointed out) but thats okay. I don't know if it is them being near that shiny metal, but they look a bit metallic, rather than transparent, if you can see what I mean?

Aeriath.png

Curse you Nomad!

Naturally the dragon is going to look good, you captured the pose and slump of it very well indeed, however I think you made it look a bit too much like Allosaurus head or Carcarodonosaurus or whatever its called, know what I mean? I think you should soften the outline on some parts of the it though, and it's right claw looks a bit off.

You've done a great job on the clouds and the paper, and a great job over-all. However I don't like the way you pillowshaded the robes, doesnt work very well lol, and the way you bodged the armour...

One other thing I noticed was that the eyes of the steel guy look off.

Overall its probably your best though, I was wondering when we were going to see a full scale dragon from you! :) :wink:

md666.gif

hey misterxman, i don't know if they were of on purpose but there is a black line by the mace and wing and the d2h dosn't look like its in the dragon to much...

but other than that the most amazing thing ever.

bestsigcopy.jpg

Rip. Archer3 and runescape

Achieved 99 Hitpoints At 8:36PM June-05-09

Achieved 99 Strength At 12:17AM March-08-09

Achieved 99 Attack At 3:57PM April-24-?09

Achieved 99 Firemaking At 5:41PM September-17-08

i'd still like to see one with out the black outlines.. it would look so much richer..

Black lining is his speciality. If you took them away, and replaced them with shaded colours, it would take the whole feel away from it. (If you see my point)

Writing in colour was fun while it lasted...

The Tip.It. Furry! :D HappyWolf.png