Snow...in MARCH

Trade_With

Well i woke up this morning, looked out my back window and was greeted by this..

0000701vy.jpg

According to the news reporters it had been snowing rather heavily throughout the night. Where I live snow isn't too uncommon, I live about 30 miles from Glasgow, but this is almost the middle of March. Even as I type this there is an absolute blizzard raging outside (Im wrapped up nice and warm :D ) but seriously this shouldn't be. Global warming pl0x? Or just some freak weather.

Is it snowing where anyone else is?

Also I hope school is cancelled tommorow...

God I hate snow... it was below 15 here a few days ago, around 1+ meter snow.

I also don't get you guys over there, I can't remember school ever being cancelled due to snow over here, and I live in freakin Sweden.

2009rb9.jpg

yeah, nothin special.

nothin different for you scots either :P

we had some here in birmingham but not loads.

pretty thick up there though.

logo.jpg

Snow in March in UK (south of the highlands anyway), especially this amount, is unusual.

Just measured how deep it is here (Perth) - 8 inches.

Snow has stopped now though. Rain predicted tomorrow :( then snow later in the week again. Late winter I guess.

sig2ho7.jpg

ive been in my basement for the past 4 hours.. when i came down it was sunny and nice outside, no snow...

i go upstairs to grab some food, i look out the window.. snow.. :| expecting 9 inches.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ive had enough...

expecting 9 inches.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ive had enough...

Hehehehe.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

It's snowing in some parts of California that isn't supposed to snow like the Santa Cruz Mountains. :? Normally the snow in California is in the Sierra Nevada and Lake Tahoe region. Weather's gone nuts.

It's snowing in some parts of California that isn't supposed to snow like the Santa Cruz Mountains. :? Normally the snow in California is in the Sierra Nevada and Lake Tahoe region. Weather's gone nuts.

You bet, that was all they were talking about on the local news "Mesaurable Snow!!" :roll:

I live in Central NYS (New York State), and the funny thing is this:

We lost all our snow over the last 3 days.

I'm about 4 hours from Buffalo, the place where 5 feet of snow is barely enough to cancel school. And we don't have any snow. In March. On Friday, I was walking home in a t-shirt, toting my winter parka in my backpack. It's that warm.

But, I don't want the ski season to end. Could all you snow-haters send it over here please?