How will zee person above you die?

SwankyTuna

you cast ice barrage far too close to your target and it backfires, leaving you a helpless icicle. Then, for the next few hours, you stand there, writhing in pain, because you are not frozen enough too pass out, but too frozen to not be in pain. You then notice your body starts turning black. Finally, yes finally, you get thawed and roll out on the ground free, free at last. You get up, jump and celebrate your life. Freedom, yes freedom from your icy prison!

And then you get hit by a car.

This is where they want I should sign?

The unicorn which ruthlessly murdered me returns and takes vengeance on humankind. Drenched with blood, he(she?) appears over the horizon, seeming to bring light to a dark, dark, world.. And then mauls you to death. and it just stands there and laughs. Oh, and you're on the ground hurt harmed, just not quite dead yet. Unicorns aren't good at mauling.

Well, you get up on your feet from the bloody heap you've become, and realize your kidneys are dragging on the floor. It hurts.. You try and drag yourself to a doctor, but to no avail. You collapse in the middle of the road.

And the unicorn eats you.

I summon luigi from my gamecube and he pulls some ghost-fu on you... and then the ghostbusters come, and scooby doo and his crew come, and you get such a whoopin that you bleed ectoplasm.. and you live once more.. (if you die when you're dead, you become alive again!)

You stick your wet finger into an electrical socket. Contrary to popular belief, electrical shocks do not instantly kill you (unless they are of an extremely high voltage). You feel the electricity burning your twitching body, unable to remove your finger on account of the involuntary muscle contractions. After one minute, your heart finally overloads and ceases to pump blood. Your brain still functions for a few seconds after that, until finally you go unconscious from lack of oxygen.

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

The O RLY owl sues you and is awarded all your monies and for some reason you are found guilty for a murder you didn't commit and are sentanced to death by hanging.

The squirrel accidentally drops a coconut from a palm tree on your head, since you were wearing your party hat, the party hat takes most of the damage.When you become conscious again you realize that your blue party hat is destroyed so you commit suicide by... by... by... i dont know by what but it was bloody i can tell you that, i think.

Goals: 99 cooking(56) and 99 strength(50)