How will zee person above you die?

SwankyTuna

You break your finger when you try to steal from others, thus making you bleed inside, but you're too stupid to know you're hurt, and you die 2 days later.

I'm NOT stupid enough for not knowing such obvious things. :roll:

After I became zombie I shoot you for calling me stupid with my gun.

But you forget to unlock the safety pin of your gun, so when you try to shoot it you wonder why it's not shooting, you examine it by looking into the shooting point of your gun, boom, your safety pin goes unlocked somehow and you shoot yourself in the eye.

94magesigid1.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=525348 - My Pking Gallery

I'M BACK FOR SUMMER BABY

Risen_The, my gun doesn't have a pin. :roll:

mr_emflum, why would I shoot myself? Think I'm stupid enough? Here is a news flash for you: I'm not. :roll:

You're at the dentist. But the dentist is never tired so he just fixes your teeth and NEVER stops, and only cares about your teeth, doesn't care if it hurts your tongue. So he hits your brain and you die. The only thing left of your body is your teeth.

You will be repeatedlt stabbed. But luckerly there was an ambluence right next to you. You live and are taken to the hospital, there you die of being choked to death by a rather bad tempered piece of cheese.

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

Pretending to be a RuneScape player in real-life and get a blanket, tie it round your neck, and pretend to do the prayer emote, you start floating, but then get impaled on the tree. ::'

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

• 2 weeks later...