How will zee person above you die?

SwankyTuna

you get pulled into your gameboy while playing good ol' pokemon silver/gold and get in the line of fire of charazard

How lame, this thread should be marked as a comedy thread, as you guys find NO WAY to get past the villains first :roll: , again:

While I'm at it, I hire all the supervillains from the following comics/shows:

Powerpuff Girls

Superman

Batman

Fantastic Four

Spiderman

And ask them to protect me.

Anyway, SS4Alex dies in a terrible train crash, while inside the train.

No I don't because....

While I'm at it, I hire all the supervillains from the following comics/shows:

Powerpuff Girls

Superman

Batman

Fantastic Four

Spiderman

And ask them to protect me.

these villains are still protecting me somewhere else. They could have blown up the plane before it landed. :roll:

While I'm not on the plane and am somewhere with the villains, you however are in fact on board.

I hate to repeat posts, but the only way I can stop is if someone could kill the villains somehow. HINT: War will do fine.

All of your villains go and start war against the USA so you try to fly away, but the plane your on is hijacked and runs into the school of rabbits where a passenger survives and goes home to beat his wife.

(Can't get enough of Family Guy)

But I sit backwars on the chair so the computer only hit the back of the chair and not me :thumbsup:

And peter then fights the evil chicken (family Guy version) and fall on your desk, which happens to be glass and they break you leg and get glass in your eyes, thus being as bad a death, just with constant pain

The virus I sent through the internet to all tip.it people lands on your computer too.. it explodes.. killing you instantly right after you type too much.

I'm protected against my own virus. I grew the antivirus on a .Chi-ken and it can't hurt me.

You take a cruse and you fall over board and sink because the current is too fierce.

Take a gun to that! \'

P2p: 135 F2p: 124 as of July 29, 09.

P2p: 137 F2p: 126 as of September 25, 11.

mythshadows.gif

Nice 8-)

superman tried to stop a plane from crashing whilst holding you, but the plane turned out to be a trap of lex lurthors, and it had Kryptonite in the nose, wings and tail of the plane. he drops you and you fall to your death.

P2p: 135 F2p: 124 as of July 29, 09.

P2p: 137 F2p: 126 as of September 25, 11.

mythshadows.gif

Some shrapnel breaks off from the meteor and lodges in your skull, giving you an incurable flesh-eating disease, you write a book about it, it sells no copies. You are killed by the angry publishing company who published your book.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

The large group of the angry publishers run very fast, and they knock you away, and you can't stand up, are on the ground, they all run over you. And you die because of that.

*few weeks later after these dudes are no longer angry about jgrazotis's book.*

Here is the next place:

A trillionaire trusts me a lot to take care of his house for a week and says, "So what if you make a huge mess? I have more than enough money to clean it up, well good bye. Gotta go to Greenland."

The house is surrounded by: FBI, SWAT, and CIA agents. The house is 100% bulletproof, stab proof, slash proof, explosion proof and cracking proof. And there is absolutely NO WAY to get inside the house, even if some people would survive, they can't find a way inside as the doors and windows are colored EXACTLY the same as the wall, and have curtains colored EXACTLY the same. There is no stomp at the top either. I will NOT go outside, since I'm used to being lazy, sitting on my [wagon] doing nothing.

Hah, how do I die within this particular week eh? This HAS to be the hardest one yet. :twisted:

i dig under your house,and set up a huge drill.

next, i run away

2 miles away, i get the drill to start. it digs so far downwards, till it hits the core of the earth and lava splurts out, destroying every thing in the house, and ovcourse, you. MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(you didnt say lava proof)

When the owner gets back, he notices that YOU were the one destroying the house and says, "It did costs me ten trillion to get this house. I'm so damn angry right now. I will bring you to justice.", and since it's that serious, the judge decide to execute you today, without getting the chance of saying good bye as the judge says, "Who would miss a guy doing such big crime anyway? Only an idiot would actually miss people like you." and you die in the electric chair.

Few days later, someone with magic uses it to heal me. Now I'm back home, with the same protection method as always: My gun.

I use a machine to make the world just like Cartoon Network. Then i smash the wall, and just as your about to shoot me i use the good old cartoon 'finger in the barrel of the gun' trick and it blows up in your face but dosen't kill you, but you get killed by a mob that thinks your a Martian.