How will zee person above you die?

SwankyTuna

Your seat belt in your car turns into a boa constrictor and strangles you.

Game Over.

You turn your game off and some midget walks torwards you, then lunges at your neck with his feet, and snaps it.

Game is REALLY Over.

SPLEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

You are flying on a SouthEast flight, and you hear the flight attendants start screaming. Everyone starts panicking, and the oxygen masks drop.

You see Freddy Kruegar step out of the pilot's cabin and out into the coach.

You hear the director call cut and says take five. You walk out onto the street where the mob activity has been up recently. You step out and then you get mobbed.

You hear the director say cut, and you go out into the open alley between the studio and the warehouse nextdoor, at night. Then, you director sneaks up behind you, says "Cut.", and slits your throat and leaves you to die.

Ominous eh?

SPLEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

in an accident involving mainly spoons :shock: :ohnoes:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Lenin will rise from his grave and strangle all the wannabe neocommunists. After that in hell Marx will make him count his facial hair and every tim he goes wrong or keeps too long pause, he'll suffer few decades in fires started by Mao.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

• 2 weeks later...

While you're trying to take a vocation from your every day life, some addict to the movie Snakes on a Plane plants a lot of poisonous snakes to the plane. And, unlike in the movie, there are no survivors, as no FBI agent is on the plane. :twisted:

That excludes me of course because I'm in a helicopter, and with a pilot that simply doesn't know anything about how to crash, doesn't know anything at all. However, he has a lot of knowledge on how to not get lost, and fly a helicopter.

As you got on your (whatever transporation you use to get school), the tire burst, causing you to swerve into the line of fire of a sniper that was aiming for the chinese president whom you interfered his aim and made you get shot through your chest. A bus collided with the front of your vehicle and made a pipe pierced through your leg, poisoning you and causing your lower body to fail. Stopping you from moving out of the way from a loose vat of fuel that fell off the back of a truck, which smashed your head in the exploded obliterating every molecule of your body.

There you go. O:)

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

the gas leak expodes, makeing such a huge explosion, it destroys the city.

and, you happen to be F.B.I agent who shot vix_sail with a sniper.

you die in the explosion. (it was a big gas leak.. and to make it worse it was beside the gas station)

at the current time i was on the other side of the earth. in canada.