How will zee person above you die?

SwankyTuna

my dead zombie cat comes and takes a bit out of you.

you scream in pain as blood gushes out of your leg...

and you die in a pool of blood from a head injury that you got when you fell from blood loss :shock:

• 2 weeks later...

Turns out you forgot you left your toster on and it lights your house on fire. You manage to escape the fire by running out of your house, but trip while running and die.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Oh CRAP!!! :cry: :ohnoes:

you will be hung upside down by the nether regions, (I mean you, family jewels!) with rusty barbed wire

until they rip apart and you plummet to your death to be impaled on [bleep]es 50 metres below!!!

hahaha!!! take that! :twisted: :thumbsup:

Catsmoker.png

I left my wife for a level 59 tank mage

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus Christ Jedi Knight will come back from the dead and decapitate you with his lightsaber. Then t-bag your severed head.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

You will be forced to sit in the Heretic's chair untill near death then you will be killed with "The Cat's Paw". :twisted:

Heretic's Chair - The victim would sit in the chair and weights would be applied onto the victim forcing his body into the metal [bleep]es, the chair is not to kill only to cause suffering.

The Cat's Paw - A short pole with a pitch fork at one end. It was used to tear the the flesh of the victim and nothing but an extension to the torturer's hand. The [bleep]es were sharp enough to tear anything in their path. More then often resulted in death.

part of the castle in your siggy falls on you, only injuring you. You are then rushed to the hospital where an unskilled surgeon accidentally rips off your head. :shock:

how many runescapers does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the lightbulb and the rest to complain about how the first one was better

There are lots of bad people in the world, but they're like slinkies; you can have so much fun pushing them down two flights of stairs...

Arigorn_380.png

My previous acount, 'WeirdAl_fan' was unable to be recovered after the crash...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

You will die half buried when you can barely reach for that dollar to pay someone to dig you up.

56688.jpg?1219801830

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

[hide=]26214.jpg?1214623495

Death by...... Giga Jigglypuff...... holding a death weapon.[/hide]

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0