How will zee person above you die?

SwankyTuna

all the charecters from south park(your siggy! \' )have bombs inside there heads and they kill you that way..yep :XD:

Dude, you're an idiot #-o
Dude, your feeble attempt at an insult is hilarious.

... You can tell JAGeX is British - No common sense. :notalk:
Supportmage:Quick Robin,to the roflcopter!

you laugh so much you fall out of the window which is at the top of cn tower

you will make another sig and the default colours will blind a small infant, the infant's family will then come after you and with a giant magnifying glass pointed at the sun, melt you

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

a very small man named carl pops out of your closet while your sitting in your room and throws a vacuum cleaner at you and the vacuum cleaner sucks you up and you die.

ill be on my pure mr angry93

The burgerking wants you to rock on!

Trying is the first step towards failure- Homer simpson

to bad jgrazotis, is a bullet proof humanoid xd

You die because you say f2pers who want mage robes should stop begging (even though they aren't!)

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

A flamthrower madman get's into your house, takes your DVDs, and uses a flamethrower with the rest of your objects.

Let's go to my place then....

*aims a gun and anything and anyone around me. Makes sure he will notice everything up, down, left and right. With the infitite bullets-gun, will be ready for anything that COULD kill me.*

As you stand there waiting, keeping watch for hours upon hours jumping at every little noise you begin to feel the exhaustion setting in after 28 hours of watching you fall asleep when you wake up you have 2 blank yellow post-it notes over both of your eyes. You now are very scared. You stay awake on watch for another 20 some hours and you fall asleep again, and again you have post-its over your eyes. You do the same thing for 3 weeks each night a yellow post-it over both of your eyes, then one morning as you awake you don't have the yellow post-its over your eyes this morning you have black post-its. You finally go to the cops claiming some one from a internet forum game is not only trying to kill you but is putting post-its over your eyes as you sleep. The cops think your insane and lock you up in a loony bin where you go deeper and deeper into a psychosis they will rule your life. On your 30th birthday you awake to find 2 black post-its over your eyes and you have a heart attack and die.

Except for the nasty aliens on Pluto which will kill you.

*get's back on time before the earth explodes*

Waits at home, have my gun, whislt using my DVD player I 3,700 dudes with guns protecting me and surround the rest of the house that isn't my room.

note: only final fantasy fans will get this

i walk up behind you and cast.... a lv4 spell.... firagaja! yell "he spontainiously combusted!" and walk away quietly as if nothing happened :-w

if you call some one a noob then you are of the status in question.