• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im on the 3rd (rainbowy one)

cant figure it out off ther top of my head... will ahve a closer look later

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

dude, serisouly, this is the worst riddle ever! wat kind of clue is this!?

"type in the URL to get started"

"hint there are no spaces in this stage of the riddle"

* KIND OF CLUE IS THAT!?!?!?!?!? some1 pm me plz!!!!!! don't pm giving me a hint either, pm telling me how the f to do this...

If you can't get past the first stage, don't even bother. This is the most obvious clue you are going to get. It just gets harder after this.

As for the 3rd stage, all I can say is "ROYGBIV"

*edit*

and I <3 cabbage. so green, and leafy, and good.

4th stage hint, anyone?
I second that...

Clue for #1... rephrase the question...

Clue for #2... the answer has 2 spellings...

and it's the color of the box...

CLue for #3... Press Ctrl+A to highlight the hidden. Then it's just the matter of finding the answer

Clue for #4... i need help...

ZOH-MY-GOD! the clock crew permiates even this website, far over on the other side of the internet... so, did you see the runescape ad on newgrounds to? or did you already know about it?

on topic: yes, i need a clue as well for number 4. ive tried thinking outside the box, but the box has been moistened in a recent storm, so its kind of all over the place right now...

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

Got #2 finally. I was looking at the wrong color like a noob.

"Duty, then, is the sublimest word in the English language. If I do my full duty, the rest will take care of itself." ~ Robert E. Lee

gz_sijan.png

#3 was pretty straightforward - ROYGBIV is the best clue you could possible hope to get.

#4 on the other hand is a bear and a half. Thought outside the box and got a blue border around the right and bottom sides of it, and the brace on the gibbet changed. No luck other than that.

"Duty, then, is the sublimest word in the English language. If I do my full duty, the rest will take care of itself." ~ Robert E. Lee

gz_sijan.png

Guest Nezikchened

Will somebody PM me the answer to stage 1 already?! I've typed nearly everything. And I've read from others that the first stage is harder than the next few, so don't say that I can't solve the others.