Zombie suit

rsname_Sukyo

After the update, in about an hour I got my first 3 random events all was that Leo when I was burying bones, first time got Zombie shirt and Zombie boots, second time got Zombie gloves and Zombie trousers, last time got Zombie mask. I think thats full Zombie suit, was I lucky or everyone will get it during first 3 random events? Anyway, there are 2 pics about it:

06031619pu.gif

06031624fx.gif

BTW, Im f2p and Zombie suit doesnt give any bonus.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY@you!

Yay @ JAGeX, for giving us f2p something cool!

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

You know, for the entire time I've been playing Runescape, I have yet to get a random event. What are the chances of that? : P

Ah well. But I hope my first one is this guy. Zombie suits sound fun :lol:

Ok, another one. Just like I thought is a Zombie Dance emote, its a funny emote anyway.

06031643jr.gif

So I've got 5 random events of that, all I did is train with the skeletons on karamja then when I bury the bones they droped Leo comes, thats all. Im just wondering what will Leo give next time.

:shock: Wow, you got all that in 1 hour???

Amazing. It looks funky and interesting to me. I hope I can get it soon. Hopefully I'll be as lucky as you were and get a full zombie suit and a new emote. (Although, it's going to take up quite a bit of bank space with all my Frog, Mime, Lederhosen, and other things... :( )

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Leo does make the comment that he thinks you could help him because he saw you burying bones. This leads me to believe that it is a prayer specific random. Although it is the first one that does not require combat, which I like.:) Got the full outfit myself, now I'm going for the emotes.

Yea it is just burying bones I think and i got the whoel set myself too. Looks really funny. Can't wait to throw it out lol

...and woudl any one know if you got rid of it and just wanted to get the emoticons, but u still didng get them would u be starting from scratch?