New Age Pking?

Panneto

Seems to me all honour of PKing has totally gone.

I mean, i dont mind people praying, i can always pray. I even dont mind them teleporting.. because at the end of the day if i deserve the kill i should KO them and/or pking at Mage Bank not at low levels.

But the last two days have been amazing. Ive been stood around the Zammy Mage.. not PKing rc'ers but the others PKers that are usually there.

I use a combo of barrage/dds/x-bow.

Today for example a lvl 105 (Im 107) attacks me in full torags + hammers while i wasnt watching the screen.. he had me down to around 30hp from 90.. i instantly barrage 30, 28 and move back with him hitting one more 20 on me.. a final 22 barrage hit and he says brb and teleports.

Moments later he returns in FULL karils lol.. so i change to d hides and range him.. he turns on range protect.. so i do also.. then i change from dds to range.. he cant keep up with the pray.. and eventually says 'noob' 'brb' and again teleports.

All the while i havnt banked once? And im with around 4 sharks left plus all runes still in my invent.

He returns once more this time with d hide legs n body.. warrior helm, obby shield and whip? And attacks me.. after a few high hits on me i can do nothing except run to edge. While he chases saying 'ownt' and 'noob'

What are these words?? What kind of child is this? lol..

I wouldnt complain if it was an isolated case but this is the 5th guy to get owned by me.. teleport and run back in a new items and more food... then claim to have owned me the 2nd or 3rd time they return.

Its so sad.. anyone else have this constantly happen to them?

2ndbannernoleaderkopiepg8.png

panneto.png

My Monster Hunting Screenshot post:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=4380593#4380593

Yeah i've had this happen often. People will try to kill me while i'm rcing. So i go to bank grab some gear and food (lobbies) and then attack them. They run if they start to lose or pray and i switch att to melee. Then if i get low on food i run because they genrally bring a friend who attacks me after they tele. These are always 102s adn 103s that yell owned as i run from being pjed. If they go back out i just grab dds and special them a few times then die with it protected and repeat till they leave.

Hey want to pk on my world? i'll pay you to keep them off me while i rc. They aren;t hard wither so you coul;d sneak up adn get eays kills. :twisted:

Hasn't it always been like this? :lol: Even in the RSC days you had people thinking they "owned" you because they make you run. Nothing new here, things never seem to change.

Thats what I was thinking. Same junk - new spells and armor.

35b9enp.jpg

my answer? tb him every 5 secs. that'll show him.

just tb, barrage, barrage, tb, dds spec, tb barrage barrage dead

HAHA, How do you barrage AND tb? Man, Think.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

You have have modern and sncient magic on at the same time now? :roll:

Honour in pking is gone imo, hardly anyone fights fair anymore.

hnmm i hate pkers but i also hate noobs

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

:lol: Do you even know what teleblock is? You cast it ONCE. ONCE only. Seeing as you don't know this, you're probably f2p. F2p player + General P2P forum = Some kid acting like he knows what he's talking about, but really doesn't.

Kk,think about that for 5 seconds,then edit your post.

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

People, mostly men, don't like having their egos hurt. So when they get owned they get the need to prove themselves and to the person that owned them, that they are 1337. So they run to the bank and get new gear and more food in hopes of getting the battle advantage and winning. But the story you just told makes this guy really sad and I would like to meet him just to throw several lol's and then have him eventually say "shutup you *ing noob I can own you(even though he's higher than me he's stating the obvious-awww...)

Hasn't it always been like this? :lol: Even in the RSC days you had people thinking they "owned" you because they make you run. Nothing new here, things never seem to change.

Thats what I was thinking. Same junk - new spells and armor.

I hate to jump on the 'rsc days' bandwaggon... but I certinaly found it funny when people 'owned' me.. and got my robes. Then at the end of the day i had lost a good number of prayer robes... but I had several sets of rune. So who got owned? me getting killed 20+ times... or the people I made money off of after they failed to kill me that second or third time.

Join the Corruption Clan... Tip.it's #1 PlayerKilling clan.

Check out my.

myrsblog.PNG

Click the little www link below.

Sort of like in cw...you get about 50 lvl 60s after you, after like half an hour they finally manage to kill you. As you fall to the groung you see the words "ownt", "noob", etc...I don't think there can be anything more arrogant or ignorant then that. And I won't even mention when you're being teamed by loads of noobs and then one of them turns on pray :x

Sort of like in cw...you get about 50 lvl 60s after you, after like half an hour they finally manage to kill you. As you fall to the groung you see the words "ownt", "noob", etc...I don't think there can be anything more arrogant or ignorant then that. And I won't even mention when you're being teamed by loads of noobs and then one of them turns on pray :x

yes! i play cw more then i do anything else on runescape and i know exactly what you meen. im a 40 def pure ranger, and even if i stand a good fight against a guy in torags and almost win or win he still has to call me a noob. why cant people show basic respect. is it hard to do!?!

robin24qk.png

Ban the word ...alternatively since they(jagex) just won't do that...stop using it its the only thing YOU can actually do to help the whole situation.

and don't pk if u don't like it...anyone can use any tactics they choose all is fair in love and war :? I thought the main idea of pking was to make money if u want to test yourself against someone go to duel arena and set the limits...

and may guthix shine on u for not pking rc'ers :D

Bramblebrae.png

userbarrunescapejm4.png