How many kills have you got in a game of CW?

Potter_Pkr

Sorry if this is the wrong board but I was just wondering how many kills you have got in a game of CW. My best is 27 which I achieved yesterday. Myself and other high lvl whippers were just standing outside the Sara portal killing anyone trying to get out. It was fun.

27kills3cy.png

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

my top kill count was 34

amazing considering i had no decent wep and was bout lvl 84 at the time, really have no idea how I managed it

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Umm...Idk, Depends on if i feel like using all my ancient mage runes in 1 game :P

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

on average with c bow at 88 range about 17 kills i once waste my runes with ice barrage at 96 mage got 47 kills was my best, but it really is to much to do that. and you could easily get more on a busy server.

69er_is_best.png

GWD solo drops: Armadyl Hilt sold at 63.5m - (More to come hopefully)

when ancient magic came out i got 216 kills at cw in 1 game ... (everyone was still in rune and such then, now they all range -.-)

average kills a game in world 2 would be 50-60 :) depends if me and some friends take over enemy tower and if they try to get it back lol

in worlds such as 9 i mostly get 30-40 kills