Tip.It Times Presents: N0valyfe Speaks!

oddfaery2

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the only thing that really stunned me was the amount of hours that n0valyfe plays... I can't imagine myself, graduated from college, living with my family, and playing runescape 10-12 hrs per day...

well at least n0valyfe makes the best out of the $5 he pays monthly :)

Pink bullet, you obviuly know nothing of spanish, nor does your teacher so...shut up ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì

I'm don't want to give you the large explanation, so just go here and find out:

http://snopes.com/business/misxlate/nova.asp

It explains very well how wrong are you with what you said.

diosesgif11vg.gif

Pkmario

Porygon 64

Black Charlizard

Pink bullet, you obviuly know nothing of spanish, nor does your teacher so...shut up ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì

I'm don't want to give you the large explanation, so just go here and find out:

http://snopes.com/business/misxlate/nova.asp

It explains very well how wrong are you with what you said.

while that's obviously not how the name was meant, the is right about "no va" more or less... "he/she/it doesn't go" pretty much. But yeah... the Chevy Nova doesn't sell very well in Mexico for that reason.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

Have you read what's in the link oddfaery? It says that actually the nova sold normally there, and in Venezuela sold better than expected, the name didn't have anything to do, spanish speakers pronounce different nova than from "No va" that means "Doesn't go", we aren't dumb to think that because of an english name that is written differently, pronounced differently, and wasn't supposed to be an spanish term, the car doesn't work so well so we wouldn't buy it.

diosesgif11vg.gif

Pkmario

Porygon 64

Black Charlizard

Wow........although he is good in the game.....i think he should at least get some kind of a part time job.....i mean.....12 hours a day!?!?!?!? Thats insane.......althoug i think hes a cool guy looking at the interview

He's breaking the JAGeX rules of responsible gaming.

Spending 10-12 hours on a game, that's too much, certainly at a period in life you have to built up your future.

lol i play 6-8hrs on a school day and up to 20 hours on a weekend day.... hey it aint my fault runescape is a gr8 game. but ye thx for clearing that up, its better to spend money on skills then on items :)

wow 6-8 hours on a school day.. what time u get outta school? 1:00? and 20 hours on a weekend.. man the weekend is where you go outside smell the fresh air and get in trouble.. not sit on your comp all day eating and getting fat(er) :idea: go outside!!!!!

anyway....

nova seems cool but i dont understand y if he gets stresses in a game like he said he does, why he still plays as much as he does... take a break and earn some cash in the real world.... get a job or something else to occupy your life.

Gokillu.png

lol, guys before we could say his a computer potatoe we might want to take into consideration that his a millionaire and can afford to stay home and play runescape.

I mean did someone think that he might be wealthy in rl?

untained.png

untained.png

untained.png

• 4 weeks later...

hmm..millionaire..i dont think a rich guy would play rs. would he? i mean a rich person should have a good life alot of stuffs to do, going to places, buying stuffs, etc. No offense though k im just saying i dont think hes a millionaire but maybe he could be, never know.

gigapowers1.png

i can't imagine playin rs 10 hrs every single day. it blows my mind seriously. he must have horrible eyesight as well. rs is his life. it's scary to think what he would do if jagex just pulled the plug on runescape.

that said i respect him and his infinite patience and telling the truth about his life and how much he plays.

SHOOT3

99/99 range 89/99 mage

90/99 attack 94/99 strength 86/99 defense

109/126CB

I can imagine playing 10-12 hours a day. Yeah...

Anyway, about that bank pic. What's he doing with 42 crystal keys? I mean, go open that chest and get the Dragonstones you lazy bum!!

Noctis666.png

• 2 weeks later...
Tip.It: Do you ever use a secondary account when you want to play without all the attention? Do you ever post on fan site forums using an alias, either to avoid attention or to keep from having what you say associated with you?

N0valyfe: I rarely sign onto secondary accounts, and I try (itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s becoming increasingly harder these days because of the impersonators.) to claim the same [fan site forum] name as my account name. I do, however, mask my identity. Tip.It forums is an example.

Ohhh... I wonder who he is on tip.it? It would be interesting to find out who he is. :)

ur nova

Iv Green vI.png

hawtzo5.png

Those two ^^ Please, please read eels sig.. He has another account, which he is retired from. NOT NOVALYFE!!

Anyway I wonder what it feels like to buy anything in the game, and also MAKE anything in the game =P~

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

• 4 weeks later...

I agree, i love reading all the new articles being published. But... idk if im right or not and its my opinion. I was looking at all the Articles and read the one about Novalyfe. I think (my opinion) that the bank picture is fake. I didn't think so at first but as i examined it closely it seems like it has been "edited". I noticed 2 lava battle staffs on the top of the bank, and i saw 19 lava battle staffs somewhere in the middle. If it were a actualy bank, it would be "stacked" and be 21 lava battle staffs. I don't know but thats what i think. Or mybe i just have horrible vision and think its two lava b staffs while it could be a fire or earth staff. Anways, i enjoy reading it and i hope you don't get mad at me for rigthing this up. If you got probs with me you can find me on runescape. (my name is Jrcooleo)

Here's what i mean:

n0valyfebankky2.jpg

Its kinda hard to see small but if you look at the top half you will see alava battlestaff x2 and look at the bottom half you'll see lava battle staffs x 19. If you cant see it weel go to http://tip.it/runescape/quest2/n0valyfe_bank.jpg