Tip.It Times Presents: N0valyfe Speaks!

oddfaery2

thats nothing.. 13mill exp per skill is nothing compared to 1.8billion exp to 2.7billion exp lv 190 to 200 on maplestory

Well first, maplestory has NO realtion whatsoever to this topic, so who cares. And second, maplestory is lame :mrgreen:

99/99 Mage - Achieved 23/07/2007

99/99 Ranged - Achieved 20/12/2007

93/99 Defence

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sword_kill11

nice, do you happen to have a note on which skill he was upping

I played N0valyfe's last game of Pyramid Plunder with him on Tuesday night on world 48, and then headed off to Edgv for the party. He first tied Zezima by lighting a few logs, but even though he was tied, he was still rank #2. Then, he chisels a sappire for the final xp to break the tie :)

Here's a video I took of the party/leveling if you want to see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZrKz9L839o

nice, do you happen to have a note on which skill he was upping

I played N0valyfe's last game of Pyramid Plunder with him on Tuesday night on world 48, and then headed off to Edgv for the party. He first tied Zezima by lighting a few logs, but even though he was tied, he was still rank #2. Then, he chisels a sappire for the final xp to break the tie :)

Here's a video I took of the party/leveling if you want to see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZrKz9L839o

He also had a bit of a house party after that. Though it wasn't anything exciting. I probably missed all the fun bits. :(

• 3 weeks later...
i think he's stupid he doesn't have a job he's probably in his late 20's and he plays runescape for 12 hours a day.

Shouldn't judge people like that. :shame:

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

• 7 months later...
N0valyfe's my role model...

Dude... run. NOW!!! THE FLAMERS ARE COMING FOR YOU!!!!! :uhh:

Bumping a 6 months old thread is a big No-No :shame:

Edit : Why did you even bother to find it then dig it up??

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

N0valyfe's my role model...

Run for your life dude. :shock:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

• 1 month later...