Tip.It Times Presents: N0valyfe Speaks!

oddfaery2

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reactions are a little exaggerated...

Ok, he maybe doesn't have a life by playing so much RuneScape, but leave him alone. If he decides to spend a part of his life on this game, let him. We are all free to do what we want in life (as long it stays legal).

Discussion closed.

signature4s.jpg

There is nothing wrong with playing twelve hours a day. Although, what I find kind of disturbing is that nova's parents/family aren't willing to force him to get a job. If I had a kid who wanted to play 12 hours a day, he would sure be working the other 12.

Maybe its time to go job searching now mate.

just to add...i wouldn't even go as far as calling him a kid...he has a master's in EE, which usually takes about 6 years....so I would guess he might be about 24 - that's a pretty big kid...hey N0valyfe, how bigga boy are ya?

by the way, I gotta 42 on the quiz

um.....ya i scored a 62 :shock: Above Average, Ouchy

lol! i scored a 32... average

and i think that if n0valyfe wants to play thay long, its his own choice... let him if it makes him happy... i just wouldnt be able to be online that long... im too active irl

Proud Member of G.U.I.L.D.S., a new kind of Community!

I think the interview was interesting. Most top players wouldn't dare tell their tales of runescape :( . At last someone will. Good luck on maxed 99 and say hi to me if you see me on rs in the future :wink:

Edit: you are already maxed 99. lol.

:idea: It would be cool if zezima could be interviewed :idea:

I bet he has a cool bank account!!! :shock:

:twisted: maybe he'll let me hack him muhahahahahaha :twisted:

:twisted: I know i'm twisted! :twisted:

lol i feel like a noob if he started in july 04 wtf!!! how is he higher than me if i started in feb 2003 ???

the guy is really talkitive at times mainly when used 2 do the farming spree lol i think his home world is 48 still lol

y'know they had to ask him what he likes to wear best..

i mean you dont see a drag chain, no phats. would he realy just be a 126 with only barrows.. :? i doubt

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

y'know they had to ask him what he likes to wear best..

i mean you dont see a drag chain, no phats. would he realy just be a 126 with only barrows.. :? i doubt

its what he likes to wear not what he could easily afford... just because you would love to wear a party hat dosn't mean everyone would :?

| from a to b - f2p/p2p staker | Private chat - Currently on | click here to view my blog

sigiw1.jpg

lol00bf5.png

everyone drools over zezima because he was the first all 99'er of course :roll: Even if n0valyfe got all 99's faster then anyone else most people will still think zezima is the "best" player.

~~Proud Member of The Supreme Skillers~~

bigdawgtt.png

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

Well i play runescape for about almost 5 months( 3 months f2p, almost 2 months p2p) and i have 140 quest points( finish legend, regicide, monkey madness, not desert treasure yet.) do you think i did good? I read the interview over and over again and when nova says he have to sacrifice in order to rank 3rd place. For the past few months since i start member, i was really attached to it, i have a few friends help me out(some have a crush on me, gurl of course.) like a close friend he a f2p and i know him in real life also. I seem to do fine on every skills but in runecrafting takes me like forever to rc natures, i know i should use abyss, but the thing is i never wanted to find out though but my friend says i need magic lvl at least 63 to 66 so i can enter the magic guild, which got me really lazy. Wow i sure express alot, but this is only 10% dont want to go off topic and stuffs. Well nova is lucky he play runescape in college, but i play right now during high school as a 10th grader and my grades seem to be dropping for classes that i must attended ever day, which i started to absent sometimes because i play kind of late at night and overslept in the morning. Well i hopes its only me that having a tough time trying to play runescape and to be famous. Anyways thanks for reading a portion of what happen when i play runescape. :)

gigapowers1.png

Hello giga, i think you doing really well, but high school is really important so try to do the best you can in a way that you can be good in both ways. It is your choice and one last thing:

it's hard to turn back during high school, and in runescape there is always a chance to catch up.

wow to know that hes just like anny other player is kwl :wink:

well yeah, he IS just another player, and so is Zezima so people. STOP DROOLING ABOUT HIM lol :P i mean hes just a person with a real life to, a boy a girl man women doesnt matter xD

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

Spanish

"No va" translated into Spanish literally means (I think) "doesn't move" or "non-moving"... (in which my Spanish teacher told us a story of how the U. S. tried to sell the Chevy Nova in Mexico... obviously no one bought it there :roll:)

Anyways...

"No va" lyfe... "non-moving life"...? jkjk I know it has nothing to do with Spanish...

:o

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Spanish

"No va" translated into Spanish literally means (I think) "doesn't move" or "non-moving"... (in which my Spanish teacher told us a story of how the U. S. tried to sell the Chevy Nova in Mexico... obviously no one bought it there :roll:)

Anyways...

"No va" lyfe... "non-moving life"...? jkjk I know it has nothing to do with Spanish...

:o

that's frickin hilarious, and fitting haha