Tip.It Times Presents: N0valyfe Speaks!

oddfaery2

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn I'm jealous! If it were possible for me to spend that many hours a day playing Runescape I probably would, not that I'd have his levels even then. I just hope for his sake that he takes time out to exercise and give his hands a break from all the clicking and typing. That was a great article. Many there be many more top player interviews.

wasted time is when you don't do what you want to do. EdIT: oh! and wasted lives.. i see people everyday who waste their lives by getting stupid jobs a meanigless marriage, children a house and a dog. still everybody thinks they are doing the right thing

btw.. 138! chaos tallys and 585!! strange fruit!!! o.m.f.g.

well, tell me when i talk (or think) too much (or wrong things)... =\

Society's perception of life is a bugger, isn't it? I could be playing this game for 4 hours or go to the driving range for 4 hours. Both are enjoyable. Both have totally different views and objections by society. Yet im enjoying both, it's your decision.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

wow plz dont say n0va didnt earn his lvls because he indeed did and but a tremndous effort forth to do so

even if u dont agree with his lifestyle he still earned it

i dont agree or follow the way of life he haqs towards rs but i still respect him

and dont give the high lvl = no lifer speech...cuz if u play rs,which u obviosuly do if ur on this forum, then u should look up to masters of the game u play not make fun of

u dont c basketball players making fun of allen iverson now do u...same thing!

enjoi888.png

this next reply might be a little ot, so i'd just like to say, great article, more interviews like these would be great.

now, to other matters

It's a fun game and all but I'm sure after Jagex read that article, they posted that Responsible Gaming Reminder just for him..
uh, take a look at the dates for the article and jagex's post, then say that again.

responsible gaming reminder- 3/23/06

N0valyfe interview- 3/25/06

now unless jagex has some sort of unreal power of foresight, you are completely and utterly wrong, and, thanks to my reply to your reply, have made a complete fool of yourself.

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

N0valyfe hasn't succeeded the game? He pretty much owns it. And where did you ever get the idea that he isn't mature about it? Who are you to decide what he does with his life!

First of all, i wasn't deciding what he does with his life, I just felt like he came across as if it was okay to spend 10-12 hours a day (which means everyday) to play runescape. I have spent 12 hours at a time on runescape, maybe more, but what keeps me sane is not playing it for a week and doing something more productive, this is the message that should be emphasised to the youth that plays the game and reads the "Tip.It Times", that you don't need to play the game for 2 years straight, getting your skills all up to 99! Take your time and enjoy your life away from the computer.

Second, he doesn't own the game, he's only been playing it for less than 2 years, he's probably never set foot on a classic world, and I've heard it a lot lately and I agree with it, RS2 is easier! What about the few of us old school players that enjoy going back to our roots on Classic just to appreciate where we have came from in the last 4 years (maybe 5) and pay homage to how the staff of this great game has consistantly expanded the game and our minds with their creative ideas.

Wow, n0va was right....

I think I have to watch what i type more then I'd like to. I want to carry a respectable atmosphere and reputation. It's amazing how a few wrong words can destroy that

Saying 10-12 hours a day on RS has really sparked something here. Come on guys, what is life all about anyways? About happiness right? Well I think games count as fun, and fun is happiness. If the guy is having fun then what is wrong here? Is it so bad to take off a few years after college to have some fun before getting a job and moving up in life?

And to whoever made that zombie comment, I dont see the resemblence in his answers. I think he got straight to the point and made the interview very informative.

P.S. killer bank man! :shock: and nice job with 99 in all stats, rock on man!!! dont let others flame you for what you like doing! Your in control of your own life :)

~~Proud Member of The Supreme Skillers~~

bigdawgtt.png

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

Honestly, in the long run, there's little/no difference in graduating when you're 22 (not saying this is his age) and going straight into work than there is graduation when you're 22 and going into work when you're 25. In the long run it makes little to no difference.

Your absolutely right oddfaery whats 3 years off of working...

3 years on the average income of a fresh graduate = 90k

How about 3 years of contributing to a 401k to retire when your older?

At a 6% thats at least another 5.4k in just 3 years without company match.. But lets say in 64 years how much just that 5.4k would be. 64x5.4=300k at least! So Is 3 years really going to matter in the long run? Id rather stick with $400,000....

His choice he made was something he felt was in his best interest which is cool by me, but still there comes a time when you need to live life...

the pic is really small... (well for me) and wow 10-12 hours a day o.0

Just copy the bank picture to paint and then u

can see it in normal size :wink:

Summoningguide.png

A guide listing and comparing pouches, secondary ingredients and the costs involved for the best training

"To be honest... I'm surprised N0va was that open in answering some of those questions. He kind of incriminated himself in my opinion. He pretty much implied that he had his life together, went through college, and the whole nine yards... and let a simple little game ruin his life."

I have to say I agree. It does sound, and correct me if I am wrong, as though this game and his standing has taken over a tad ... not that I am surprised, it should carry a health warning it is that addictive ;o)

Nice article! and so what if he plays 10-12 hours a day? I would probably do that if i could.

about Zazima...ofcoarse he wont give an interview after all the haressment he recives at the hands of..... silly..... people. An interview would probably encourge it more.

addymthiefcape,j%20maximvs.gif

j%20maximvs.gif

j%20maximvs.gif

I would like to say that N0valyfe has almost the 2079 total score only less than 200000 XP to go and he has 99 slayer, i followed his highscores and i think within a day, two or three jagex has it's 3rd al skills to 99 player :lol:

99AgilitySignature-1.jpg

QP cape (20 october 2007)

come on guys...is it really any of your business what he does with the life..

ITS A RUNESCAPE FORUM not a forum about people's personal lives

frankly, i dont give what the heck he does with his life and i dont think you should either unless you care about him which you proabably dont because all of you probably dont know him...and...if u do happen to know him in the game you hes your virtual friend

SHOW INDIFFERENCE NOT HATE

and you knwo what? maybe he is tired of the stress of college and wants to play a dumb game...is that our problem? no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well n0va hope you accoplish what you were here for

so ask yourselves....

arent we being just a BIT too nosy?

next time dont ask those questions, editor

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

come on guys...is it really any of your business what he does with the life..

ITS A RUNESCAPE FORUM not a forum about people's personal lives

frankly, i dont give what the heck he does with his life and i dont think you should either unless you care about him which you proabably dont because all of you probably dont know him...and...if u do happen to know him in the game you hes your virtual friend

SHOW INDIFFERENCE NOT HATE

and you knwo what? maybe he is tired of the stress of college and wants to play a dumb game...is that our problem? no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well n0va hope you accoplish what you were here for

so ask yourselves....

arent we being just a BIT too nosy?

next time dont ask those questions, editor

You kind of missed the point of the interview, didn't you?

lol It wasnt a bad interveiw lol

Him and zezima have quite similar personalities i accutally think zezima is more outgoing tho, where nova is more hard core skiller.

I personally have played 5 years and over 3 hours a day to a max of 24 hours occasionally

atm im averaging around 8 hours a day i used to play atlest 15 hours a day. Tho I mostly goffed around.

Alot Of Higher lvl's i know arent all high on the looking rich thing ither so no chain wouldnt suprise me nor would no lava cape ither. Personally I hate chains and I never wear one i only once owned one becuase my rs gf wanted me too lol

Wheres my interveiw! lmao

Im a Slacker I Know =-(

Sirhappy2002.png

actually i didnt miss the point of the artice everyone else did...i was just commenting on what MOST of the people on the forum were saying so read the previous posts okay?

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!