getting rs girlfriends

nickeley102

currently i am killing experiments.

and a thought occured to me when a "girl" was asking if anybody needed a gf. WATS GOING ON?? i want someone who has a girlfriend from rs to explain the point to me of what having a rs gf is? have you all studied much biology because the point of courting and all cross gender relationships is the survival of the species thorough reproduction. i dont see how this is possoble by getting a "girl" friend on an online rpg.

NICKELEY102.png

currently i am killing experiments.

and a thought occured to me when a "girl" was asking if anybody needed a gf. .

9 outta 10 girls out there asking for a bf are acually guys, and or they think by having a bf they will get free stuff, again points out they are probably guys because the RL girls that i know playing the game, dont want free stuff.

have you all studied much biology because the point of courting and all cross gender relationships is the survival of the species thorough reproduction. i dont see how this is possoble by getting a "girl" friend on an online rpg

well someone out there acually made a girl character and went around seeing what this was all about acually, i was gonna reference the thread, but i couldnt find it , and im not feeling much like searching for it.

But there are alot of people out there that use the internet to search for "their better half" be it an online role playing game, or an online dating site. however, the average age of runescape players is 16 or less from what i remember of a poll jagex did rather long ago. SO this wouldnt be an ideal place for that to happen, but you never know.

and there are tons of threads out there about this, I would suggest using the search function of the forum b4 starting a new one ;)

smallsig2.jpg

RS name- Lunar3klipse, banned 3-16-06: found out theres a new appeal system, I get an extra appeal, fingers crossed.

BTW: Ill give someone a serious dollar, if I can use more than 30kb for a sig size :/ its my hosting for crying out-loud.

yea, this is not really a very new topic, but well. few people do actually find their partners through runescape, as i know of a couple who met in runescape and married. other ppl had gf in real life who played rs too. but i agree with the point on lunareklipse's point. most ppl who actually ask for a bf are actually males or if they r females, they r beggars. a real rs gf and bf relationships are actually formed when you play in rs after a long time. like meeting the same person everytime u log into the same wrld and both of ya like talkin to each other.

but yea. this sort of relationships r rare. i got a few before. but most are just beggars in the end.

well someone out there acually made a girl character and went around seeing what this was all about acually, i was gonna reference the thread, but i couldnt find it , and im not feeling much like searching for it.

That was me :oops: , and the mods deleted it. BAAAAAD things I found out on RS players.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It's totally sad going around asking for a gf or bf...you don't do it in real life (well I hope not for your sake) so why do we have some neccesity to do it on RS. By all means ask to be friends but a bf or gf, now that's just stupid.

Maybe I'm part of the 0,1% of boys irl that have a girl character just to see people reactions?

I just wanted to see if there were any between-people or in-game differences, then decided to keep it that way as people didn't even once telled me noob. Of course I've been asked a lot to be someone's gf, something I just ignore.

[EDIT]Stupidly enough, i didn't post my thoughts on the topic.

I, in my humble opinion, find the "love" relationships on Runescape quite 'silly'. If people indeed wanted a companion, they could use any other adecuate sites on the web, and if the case is they don't, conversations would mostly be around the lines of: "wanna get married? give me an enchanted diamond ring"

This signature is intentionally left blank.

I once started a RS company with some of my friends for things like this. My Saradominist and Guthix (no Zammy, hadn't got full book yet) marriage company would marry people for a simple price of 5k, for this they got a full marriage ceromany in holy building of their choice, 2 gold rings, free food and beer, and a badly planned recpetion in the party Hall, or random pub.

It failed due to the fact most people wanting gfs/bfs were free players, and didn't have the time or concentration for such things and I couldn't use the God books properly. Besides most partnerships were for money.

I did it a couple of times with people who knew each other in real life or had been friends for a long time and they invited other friends along too. It was quite good, like a sort of private drop party, and both times someone gave me a bit more than 5k for having such a laugh (gotta love magic carpet weddings) Nevertheless, the whole thing failed, though I still have my druid/priest costumes somewhere...

It's nice when real people who are in a relationship get married in RS, otherwise it's just for greed.

lord_khallos.png

proudguildmasterng2.png

I never wanted one and i don't have the money for a gold digger.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

i'm not sayin i have a gf, but what i am saying is that i personally don't think its our opinion to say whether one can have a gf/bf or cross genders...although that is creepy :roll: . what i'm trying to say is that rs isn't designed for being a..well..dating service. But there is no rule currently against it, there is really no reason why people shouldn't be able to have gfs and bfs cause its THEIR OWN CHOICE, not ours to criticize and look down upon despite what we think.

Runescape "love" isn't really love. It's either one of your friends or an awkward person who you have no idea who they are. There's no point in having one. Having a girlfriend in real life is actually love and is much more worth it.

and yea that is true, saying "i luv u" isn't really true, but its just to make a moment lol

Wouldn't it be creepy if the point of a runescape girlfriend would be some random dou*che who wanted to get off, so he gives some random girl (or guy with girl acc) gold to cyber with him. Mastu.rbation success! All went as planned.

the moral of the story is, you cannot have sex with a computer, nor websites. get a real girlfriend you fa.ggin nerd.

Well spoken! *claps* :lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

i get so many people coming up to my character saying "ur hawt!" and my responce is "i'm pixels..."

yet, i made an alt that is "cuter" than my main, and no one talks to her ;) my main is only level 40, but it's clear that they're just gold diggers.

and yes, most of the time if you see a girl being all cutesy and asking for a bf, it's a guy, or someone just looking for free items

i agree with what people have said but thats my opinion. It is not your place to tell them thats wrong and they can't do that. It's their gold, they can spend it as they wish and you can't tell them otherwise no matter how nasty it may be.