Any "Hardcore" kids out there?

DiLord

But it isn't about what you do, it' about what kind of music you listen to, lol.

So wait, whatever kind of music I listen to defines who I am?

exactly.

I listened to atreyu recently and I thought they were cool, I didn't have any money so I couldn't buy their cd =\

So this statement prooves your point even more?

Well I missed that part.

"I listen to Atreyu therefore I am automatically poor."

???

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But it isn't about what you do, it' about what kind of music you listen to, lol.

exactly.

I listened to atreyu recently and I thought they were cool, I didn't have any money so I couldn't buy their cd =\

Well I missed that part.

???

Who said I was poor? Not having money =/= poor. I had left most of my money at home so I wouldn't spend it.

But the music you listen to does reflect your personality.

Like that saying "If you don't know a person's personality, look at his/her friends."

It works the same way.

Like that saying "If you don't know a person's personality, look at his/her friends."

It works the same way.

There is a difference between a reflection on your personality and a definition of a person.

But yeah, I'm so ska. :roll:

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

2-stepping, isn't that that weird urban dance style from England? What does it have to do with 'hardcore'? And what the hell is a death kick??

Thinks its straight-edge,not hardcore.Just picture a guy kick boxing a bee while banging his head at the same time :oops:

2-stepping, isn't that that weird urban dance style from England? What does it have to do with 'hardcore'? And what the hell is a death kick??

Thinks its straight-edge,not hardcore.Just picture a guy kick boxing a bee while banging his head at the same time :oops:

Straight-edge is when you don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs, and don't have premisquous(sp?) sex(meaning you DON'T get around).

But straight-edge and harcore are linked as alot of hardcore kids are usually straight-edge.

Straight-edge is when you don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs, and don't have premisquous(sp?) sex(meaning you DON'T get around).

But straight-edge and harcore are linked as alot of hardcore kids are usually straight-edge.

I don't do any of these.

I'm so hardcore-straight-edge.

exactly.

Well I missed that part.

???

Who said I was poor? Not having money =/= poor. I had left most of my money at home so I wouldn't spend it.

It works the same way.

Jim carrey's favourite band was cannibal corpse at one point.

Yes i am a "hardcore kid".

And these people have no idea what they are talking about... two stepping is great, what is the difference between hardcore kids stepping and breakdancers doing the worm?.. I couldnt be bothered to explain because you guys wouldnt undertsand anyways. Oh and by the way, new Atreyu is LAME>

Also - MyPurpleCrayon you are talking about pozer emos who just go to shows to be seen(or scene :lol: ) and not the real kids who go to the shows to support local bands, mosh, and have a damn good time. Maybe you should go to a show and stop going off stereotypes you read about on wikipedia.

And these people have no idea what they are talking about... two stepping is great, what is the difference between hardcore kids stepping and breakdancers doing the worm?.. I couldnt be bothered to explain because you guys wouldnt undertsand anyways. Oh and by the way, new Atreyu is LAME>

Break dancing is as lame as hardcore dancing, okkkk???????????

Also - MyPurpleCrayon you are talking about pozer emos who just go to shows to be seen(or scene :lol: ) and not the real kids who go to the shows to support local bands, mosh, and have a damn good time. Maybe you should go to a show and stop going off stereotypes you read about on wikipedia.

Omg d00d nuh uh!!!1one

I'm so hardcore.

Break dancing is as lame as hardcore dancing, okkkk???????????

Do you seriously think your word is law or something?

Because you have been wrong about everything that you have ever said.

As I lay dying is metal. I just saw them at Taste Of Chaos and there were PLENTY of people fricken dancing and moshing.

Same goes for Grindcore. The number 12 looks like you is considered Grondcore. I just saw then about 2 weeks ago and there were penty of people2-steping and dancing.

And is it sad that I totally knew what "Notsafeforyou" is haha. Notsafeforyou: A place for friends. =D

as i lay dying is perfect example of metalcore and so is it dies today, i like most of the bands u mentioned and as u said i do go to local shows and watch a lot of friend play, i myself play guitar got vocals and drummer friend only need a bass player and hello my band!!

as for my bands that has a bit more core( ill mention some of the 1s u did as i listen to them too):

underoath

norma jean

bury your dead

cannibal corpse

atreyu-just like 2 songs cuz theyr sort of emocore so it gets me a bit bored to be real...

alexisonfire

chiodos-like 3 or 4 songs, other r too emo

black sabbath-father of metal thank them if u listen to them u would laugh like hey * this is like punk, well thats the 80s and 70s wonderful person same goes with KISS or AC DC which is hardrock

the number 12 looks like u-started listening to them a few daysd ago itsd an ok band i guess

judas priest- to be real i like all music that has a voice so ummm thin?? if thats how u call it in english

comeback kid

fear factore

in flames

from autumn to ashes-last CD SUCKED was so dam slow

poison the well

rammstein-german lol but not core actually...

showbread

the red chord

i could know make a list of 70s music and 80s but this is core theme, theres also hard punk which there r only a few bands i could think of atm

I know what you mean about the From Autumn To Ashes CD. It is very slow to their other stuff I've heard.

What UnderOath do you listen to? Because if you listen to New UnderOath, you have to listen to old because it is so much better (Old si considered The Changing of Times and before that).

If you've heard Atreyus new stuff, stuff that is coming out on their new CD in a few days, I believe they are going to become one of the next MTV products as they've become alot softer which totally blows.

Been meaning to get a Comeback Kid CD FOREVER! I got them on a Victory reconrds CD from last years ToC and fell in love with them.

The # 12, is so dang talented and technical. It may not sound like it but they are extremely talented.

I haven't listened to alot of Norma Jean, I need to though, I've heard alot of great things about them. I'm just lazy, lol. Same goes for the Blood Brothers, need to check them out, but lazy.

I got a picture of me with Marc and Travis from Atreyu and one of them has a Bury Your Dead hoodie on. I haven't yeard much about them.

A few more bands I think I'm going to add are Aiden, Fith Street Heist, Refused, The Back Maria, The Hurt Process.

Can't forget about omgzzors! GREENDAY! lol.

i like all underoath CDS even tho last CD had altyernative too so it crapped it i got their 4 cds+ 2 bonus tracks my davorite CD is cries of the past

ive downloaded atryu's new songas and they suck man...

btw thanx for mentioning blood brothers my friends benn telling me to download about them i am going to now!!

if u mean with the back maria the black maria well they suck...they got no core lol, its just alternative-emo

Green Day is my favorite hardcore band besides My Chemical Romance.

I like to drop kick and stab people at the shows.

Yeah, now I can tell your trying to be a smart [wagon]. Neither of them are hardcore. Greenday has never been hardcore, they have just been like post punk-pop. My Chem is, well, I've never been able to figure out a lebel for them as they aren't your basic rock, but they aren't popish. I guese just alternative.

My chem's old stuff is alot better than their new stuff by far, alot harder, One of my favorite bands, but not hardcore by far.

Green Day is my favorite hardcore band besides My Chemical Romance.

I like to drop kick and stab people at the shows.

Yeah, now I can tell your trying to be a smart wagon. Neither of them are hardcore. Greenday has never been hardcore, they have just been like post punk-pop. My Chem is, well, I've never been able to figure out a lebel for them as they aren't your basic rock, but they aren't popish. I guese just alternative.

My chem's old stuff is alot better than their new stuff by far, alot harder, One of my favorite bands, but not hardcore by far.

Hahaha finally you give me what I was waiting for.

Way to argue with sarcasm. :P

heh, ska, hardcore, punk, goth, emo, its fun to see all these different kinds of groups people are in. i have no idea whats different about some of them, but whatever floats there boat is fine with me.

anyways, i listened to the masters of hard core volume 17 a lot, in fact its still in my car. i dont know why, i just like it a lot :P . i dont consider myself hardcore though, i dont know exactly what you have to do to be in that clique.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

heh, ska, hardcore, punk, goth, emo, its fun to see all these different kinds of groups people are in. i have no idea whats different about some of them, but whatever floats there boat is fine with me.

anyways, i listened to the masters of hard core volume 17 a lot, in fact its still in my car. i dont know why, i just like it a lot :P . i dont consider myself hardcore though, i dont know exactly what you have to do to be in that clique.

I would define each and every one for you, but there is Wikipedia for that.

It's really not that hard to know the difference unless you're like 4 years-old.