Any "Hardcore" kids out there?

DiLord

Do you realise most bands don't run their own websites?

Um, yes thanks though.

I also know that bands have complete say in what is put into their website, or else they would be getting a fine sum of money from it. FBR doesn't pay themselves to run LTJ's website, LTJ pays them to run their website. If LTJ wanted something to be put into it, then they would have it done. :roll:

This is beside the point of the original topic though.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone listen to Parkway drive? http://www.parkwaydriverock.com , i can't listen to anything more "hardcore than them"

YES!! it was about time someone metioned them! I love Killing with a Smile (newest album) , especiallly Guns For Show, Knives For a Pro and Romance is Dead (the last part, will you pray for me, totally rocks :D ), and iv'e even got a few of my rl friends hooked on them too even though they previously only listened to gansta rap. its good to see some decent aussie metal bands out there, we dont have alot of talent exept Carpathian and I Killed the Prom Queen.

Texas Is On Fire, and Haste The Day are as hardcore as I get... Well post hardcore, I guess.

Pfft. Anyone notice that there are about 5867 million different genres for music now? It's a load of bull sometimes.

Anyway, some of the "hardcore" bands (or are they screamo? or woud they be post-hardcore? metal?) are:

Haste the Day (new singer though, won't be the same without Jimmy as lead)

Norma Jean

Underoath

As I Lay Dying

As Cities Burn

etc. etc. etc.

I've only seen Underoath live though, as I live in an area that bands don't generally go to.

Only other thing I have to say though is that so many peopel stereotype hardcore/subgenres/etc music and label anyone who listens to it as emo and the likes. It's annoying sometimes, getting those ignorant comments from someone who doesn't have any clue as to what music is and thinks they can just talk smack. Pfft. Stereotypes for the lose.

demorisclaire2md7.jpg

i too like silverstein, some atreyu, senses fail, and underoath (if you said them)

a band im in is actually playing a song by atreyu, lip gloss and black (do u know it?)

if you like those bands you should check out Chiodos, they have amazing vocals, there r some pretty hardcore breakdowns :)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

• 1 year later...

hell yeah man

through the eyes of the dead

between the buried and me

as blood runs black

knights of the abyss

summers end

suffokate

malodorous

etc

i love metalcore, screamo, emoviolence, black metal, grindcore.. it all owns

shadow1854.png

man this is stupid as hell..

i was happy to see a thread like this..

but seriously 99% of the people in here have no idea what hardcore is

and their just like

OMGZ ATREYU I S SO HARCORE LIVE LOVE BURN DIE FOR LIFE@!!@@#@#$!!! AND I LIK 2 SONG BY CHIODOS AND FORM FIRST TO LAST!!

wtf??????????

n00bs pl0x.

the rare amount of people that play runescape that are hardcore out there end up all being posers?

ahhh..

shadow1854.png