Throne Of Micellania: Do u collect your goods?

x_bow80

I'm pretty sure no one has a high opinion of Miscellania. It's basically where old people go to play shuffleboard. Nothing exciting or worthwhile happens up there. Many people have found that the rewards are not sufficient enough for them and it's very true. Although I have never found any real research about the island (no one has spent a month having a good reputation and keeping the coffers well stocked) so I believe that our information is not legitimate. Perhaps it gets better over time and we need only keep up a good reputation and pay our people well and then we will get grand rewards. But until someone find the patience to do so we may never know.

I think Jagex really needs to rethink this whole kingdom bit perhaps make it more powerful and more engaging by giving your greater control over the politics and interaction with neighboring islands/tribes/civilizations. An expansion is on the way as the Northern Lands are due for release some time soon (they're expanding every where so why not in that direction?).

Guest mmortalone

I think Jagex should expand the storyline a lot, because it has HUGE potential, but no i dont collect. mostly because i dont wanna spend money on 2 coal....

I'm pretty sure no one has a high opinion of Miscellania. It's basically where old people go to play shuffleboard. Nothing exciting or worthwhile happens up there. Many people have found that the rewards are not sufficient enough for them and it's very true. Although I have never found any real research about the island (no one has spent a month having a good reputation and keeping the coffers well stocked) so I believe that our information is not legitimate. Perhaps it gets better over time and we need only keep up a good reputation and pay our people well and then we will get grand rewards. But until someone find the patience to do so we may never know.

I think Jagex really needs to rethink this whole kingdom bit perhaps make it more powerful and more engaging by giving your greater control over the politics and interaction with neighboring islands/tribes/civilizations. An expansion is on the way as the Northern Lands are due for release some time soon (they're expanding every where so why not in that direction?).

I doubt this is possible, considering there is no concept to count time up in runescape, but only put count-down timers, and that didnt even start til after this quest. I'm sure u will get the same ammount of maples no matter how long you have been doing it

w4M8t.png

it's a good saftey deposit box - get favour to 0 and set no tasks, and you can store money in there as an emergency fund

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

When I was f2p I dreamt of being a king, but when I realized the poor reward it gives I even stopped my plans to even do the Quest. What I realized, however, is that the place is quite good for improving your thieving at 40-50ish levels.

You can go there with an axe and a tinderbox, then:

1) Steal from the fish stall once

2) Steal from the vegetable stall twice

3) Drop a vegetable while you walk to the fish stall again

4) Steal a fish

5) Drop the other vegetable

6) Repeat steps 2-5 until inventory is full of fishes

7) Go out of the castle and cook the fishes

8) Drop all the cooked/burnt fishes

9) Repeat steps 1-8

It might sound a little complex, but it's faster exp than the Master Famers, you don't get hit (the level 1 guards can be killed with weildable flowers), and noone is ever there.

This signature is intentionally left blank.