party finished, post comments+pics on other thread, ty

sk8ermaster

hey, little noobs who want free stuff. I hear there's a party on everquest, go play that.

If you're getting that worked up over not getting free items, quit this game and get a freakin life because if it means that much to you, you need help.

I'll draw a picture of a sword and email it to you, its pixels either way. Then you can print it out and show all your friends at school what you got on that saturday you could have been hanging out with them, but instead you cried about missing a drop party.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah well, whats done is done, i needed to go to the hospital quickly to get stiched up though, had large opening

But according to what your little story states... you went home for awhile THEN went to the hospital.

Your story on here doesn't even check out based on what you just stated.

If you needed stitches that bad, you would have went STRAIGHT to the hospital. Not stop at home, have a friend get online to do whatever, then go to the hospital.

Your story is extremely lame. I hope no one assoiated with this person knows your forum name and is reading this, because you can't even get your story straight on here. I'd hate to see what your story is like in court (if this story is even true).

no i did need them THAT bad, i went home with a few others to wrap up, went on to make a phone call to school knowing the situation, and where i was going, made a phone call to my parents so they knew what was going on, got on here so people wouldnt go crying like little girls, though they did anyway, proceeded to the hospital, all in all took about 20minutes before actually getting out of the house, i dont need your judgement on what went on in my life today, as for that im leaveing, worthless time waste.

Clean_Staker.png

Wow. This is my first time checkin this topic. If I were you I would keep my stuff a little longer until im sure i wont come back. I cant believe you will alch your non-tradeable items, especially that fire cape.

I just cant blieve it though, i would never alch my fire cape.

Meh, sad that you leaving runescape. :(

un-needed, she said she could have complaing about sexual harrasment...yadaa yadaa

And she was absolutely right. Sorry to say this... but what you did was stupid.

He could've been the one facing charges and getting suspended. Instead, you over stepped your bounds and turned everything back around on yourself.

And to the person who wished the guy would've thrown the first punch... Doesn't matter who throws the first punch. The only way you can fight back that excessively is if you aren't able to get away from your attacker. Obviously, based on his macho like story, he had numerous opportunities to get away from the said offender (even if he would've been attacked).

Same results would have followed regardless.

Not saying I wouldn't have done the same thing... I would have to literally be placed in the situation to know what I would've done... but you should look into getting some anger management sessions in while you're at it. Vigilante justice NEVER prevails (only in the movies do they).

EDIT: Fleeing the scene (that being school) doesn't help your case either.

Y2, I've seen her. She's worth it. Being an adult I guess Im supposed to scold him. But I won't preach lies. At the very minimum that kid would have been shoved forcefully to the deck and then pounded down if he was silly enough to get up and test him.

Sk8, Try heal up and hope the charges are dropped when things get sorted out. They usualy are.

im hopeing its still possible to get him screwed with charges on sexual harrasment, or its going to go against me full on, thanks man, and yes she is :wink:

Clean_Staker.png

What are you gonna do with your account afterwards? Are you gonna unset recoveries, make a random pass like gasdfga3a3jadf and copy and paste it in both new pass boxes (new pass box and confirm new pass box) and leave your account like that forever? I know people that retired and did that.

Sorry if you already mentioned what you were doing with your character. I didnt read the topic completely.

I just cant believe your alching your cape... Lol sorry but.. Man.. wow.

Sorry your retiring. :( :(

un-needed, she said she could have complaing about sexual harrasment...yadaa yadaa

He could've been the one facing charges and getting suspended. Instead, you over stepped your bounds and turned everything back around on yourself.

And to the person who wished the guy would've thrown the first punch... Doesn't matter who throws the first punch. The only way you can fight back that excessively is if you aren't able to get away from your attacker. Obviously, based on his macho like story, he had numerous opportunities to get away from the said offender (even if he would've been attacked).

Not saying I wouldn't have done the same thing... I would have to literally be placed in the situation to know what I would've done... but you should look into getting some anger management sessions in while you're at it. Vigilante justice NEVER prevails (only in the movies do they).

Y2, I've seen her. She's worth it. Being an adult I guess Im supposed to scold him. But I won't preach lies. At the very minimum that kid would have been shoved forcefully to the deck and then pounded down if he was silly enough to get up and test him.

Sk8, Try heal up and hope the charges are dropped when things get sorted out. They usualy are.

the only bit of sanity i see through all of this is bigmoneyak's input.. sk8 i can see that happening quite easy.. happens all the time at my school :? and it looks like you know bigmoneyak irl or talk to him via msn or something.. anyway, y2 just flames every post he sees it seems.. or somehow puts something negative into it... i wouldn't want to know you irl, you'd suck all the energy out of the room :lol:

siggy4jh.png

sig by Misterxman

Un-Retired from RS X-mas 2009, 93/99 Fishing, 105 combat.

sorry for 2x posting, but anyway.. y2, put yourself in his shoes for a minute.. what's your 1st impulse to do when you see something like that? to go and ask him to stop? :roll: no, think like most high school men/boys do.. they want to go pound the guys face in.. and big deal he'll probably get the charges dropped anyway.. suspension isn't too bad.. anyway, i don't know your age y2, but that's not vigilante justice.. that's a guy taking stuff into his own hands.. vigilante justice would be like a bounty hunter or something.. (i think) and anger management? :lol: :lol: you look into the mind of a 13 to 20 year old... we are all angry in our own ways sometimes. :?

siggy4jh.png

sig by Misterxman

sorry for 2x posting, but anyway.. y2, put yourself in his shoes for a minute.. what's your 1st impulse to do when you see something like that? to go and ask him to stop? :roll: no, think like most high school men/boys do.. they want to go pound the guys face in.. and big deal he'll probably get the charges dropped anyway.. suspension isn't too bad.. anyway, i don't know your age y2, but that's not vigilante justice.. that's a guy taking stuff into his own hands.. vigilante justice would be like a bounty hunter or something.. (i think) and anger management? :lol: :lol: you look into the mind of a 13 to 20 year old... we are all angry in our own ways sometimes. :?

Unfortunately, the charges won't be dropped. The old saying "boys will be boys" won't work in court.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

Unfortunately, the charges won't be dropped. The old saying "boys will be boys" won't work in court.

i wasn't seeing it like that.. it's just that usually it works out where the person who did it has to pay for hospital bills and maybe serve some community service or probation or something.. and usually when guys fight, you don't see them running like sissies to the police.. it was probably the kid's parents who wanted to press charges.. anyway we'll see how it works out, i'll be very suprised to see any jail time or something extreme like that.

siggy4jh.png

sig by Misterxman

nubstyle, you're a moron. No where in the thread have I flamed (with maybe now being the only exception).

And what I said is completely true.

You need to look up the term "vigilante justice" because you obviously have no clue what it means. And "taking stuff into his own hands" is what he did and is what vigilante justice is all about. He stepped in where the law should have.

And don't get advice and flaming mixed up. Everything I have stated isn't even close to a flame (besides calling you a moron).

And if you even would learn how to read... I specifically stated that I'm unsure as to what I would have done in his position. So I have looked at this from all angles. Fact is, what he should have done is what I stated.

His emotions obviously got the best of him, and now he is paying for it.

Also... I don't appreciate you saying everything I say is a flame. You couldn't be more wrong. I pretty much, for the most part, tell it like it is. I call it like I see it. If someone gets offended by what I say... that doesn't automatically make it a flame. And if I recall... I had a problem with you in the past (over analyzing everything I state). So please... if you wanna call me on things... know what you're talking about or PM me. And I prefer if you PM me, because you obviously have no clue as to what you're talking about.

EDIT: And I'm not like some of these other chumps, I will take the time to answer any and all PMs.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

nubstyle, you're a moron. No where in the thread have I flamed (with maybe now being the only exception).

And what I said is completely true.

You need to look up the term "vigilante justice" because you obviously have no clue what it means. And "taking stuff into his own hands" is what he did and is what vigilante justice is all about. He stepped in where the law should have.

And don't get advice and flaming mixed up. Everything I have stated isn't even close to a flame (besdies calling you a moron).

And if you even would learn how to read... I specifically stated that I'm unsure as to what I would have done in his position. So I have looked at this from all angles. Fact is, what he should have done is what I stated.

His emotions obviously got the best of him, and now he is paying for it.

Also... I don't appreciate you saying everything I say is a flame. You couldn't be more wrong. I pretty much, for the most part, tell it like it is. I call it like I see it. If someone gets offended by what I say... that doesn't automatically make it a flame. And if I recall... I had a problem with you in the past (over analyzing everything I state). So please... if you wanna call me on things... know what you're talking about or PM me. And I prefer if you PM me, because you obviously have no clue as to what you're talking about.

ok so i did misinterpret the meaning of vigilante justice... :oops: and now that you mention it.. looking at your posts.. well most of them aren't flames.. just... well like i said earlier.. negative. and .. well here i go overanyalyzing things again.. but really.. it's a high school, not a professional workplace.. the law wouldn't do much but tell the kid to stop doing it :? idk, i do like to fly off the handle on most of my posts without thinking or knowing what i am stating sometimes.. lol :oops: and sorry, but i do have some vague clue to knowing what i am talking about :wink: i go to high school too :) well hope i don't offend you anymore than i already did.. oh well. i'd rather just put things behind me and not look back. what happens, happens.

siggy4jh.png

sig by Misterxman

Just because its high school doesn't mean things are so easily overlooked.

If the principal feels the authorities need to be involved, they wont hesitate to get them involved. And this situation is definitly one of them.

There are numerous instances (even experiences of my own) that totally conflict with what you just said.

EDIT: And everything I stated is only negative in your opinion. The fact is, it isn't negative at all. If anything its advice (which last time I checked was positive).

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

Just because its high school doesn't mean things are so easily overlooked.

If the principal feels the authorities need to be involved, they wont hesitate to get them involved. And this situation is definitly one of them.

There are numerous instances (even experiences of my own) that totally conflict with what you just said.

ok well let's quit with the bantering, we could save that for another time :wink: idk we apparently have 2 very different views on the subject, and that's ok, freedom of speech allows that. i just wouldn't want to get into a debate about something else with ya, cuz we'd probably never end lol. and yea we base things on our own experiences, and maybe at your school, your principal would do something about it in an extreme way (the police).. but where i'm from, it's a whole different deal... i see guys grab girls behinds and stuff all the time during school and don't see kids or any teachers or anything run off and tell anyone... idk things are easily overlooked in some places.

siggy4jh.png

sig by Misterxman

Congrats on making such an accomplished character on RS, hope you dont neglect to continue posting on the forums. Real badluck about ur current situation but whatever the outcome, learn from the experience and hopefully it'll make u wiser. Best of luck for ur future :wink:

mezsigka3.png

the only bit of sanity i see through all of this is bigmoneyak's input.. sk8 i can see that happening quite easy.. happens all the time at my school :? and it looks like you know bigmoneyak irl or talk to him via msn or something.. anyway, y2 just flames every post he sees it seems.. or somehow puts something negative into it... i wouldn't want to know you irl, you'd suck all the energy out of the room :lol:

Hell no! I like to read Y2's post.

They are indeed quite "negative", but thats because he is the only one that manages to see the story in its realistic context. You always need someone critical/rational to see all sides of the story.

I actually think its sometimes hard to stay "bjective"(of course he's got an oppinion, but for instance here, he's not saying things like "haha sk8, awesome that you beat him up, he deserved it!") but he seems to do it quite well.

On the other hand, Nub, i know what you mean, and its could be irritating to read such a rational (negative) post, when its a discussion about your friend or whatever, but you'll have to learn and deal with it I guess.

Keep going you 2,

Bedman

Sorry about going to court have your girlfriends testify against him as sexual harrasment.

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

you weren't? expelled???!?!?! wow thats insane man......well im so sorry bout your incident...i would not have let that slide either....i think u should just give your stuff to your best friends in the game....not to lvl 20 noobs who complain about how bad they have it in the game and probably irl....hope all goes well..too bad i cant attend the drop on thursday now....

faithful player since october 2001!!!!!!!!!

Anger managment ftw? You have a girlfriend irl, so you're obviously at the age where you should have just a little more self control... Sure, you got angry and released your anger on some punk, but now you're suspended for 3 weeks, and owe money, not to mention your knuckles.

Feel free to flame me everyone, just for having a different view on things. Most people on this forum are like that. :)

wow, your life can really mess when you play runescape for 4 years, then just stop. One of the main reasons to play is to escape reality :shock:

your kidding right? ive played on and off, meaning quit for few months play for few months repeat. i hardly ever stay inside when im called up etc. dont make it out to make me sound like a nerdy computer kid, far from it :roll:

Clean_Staker.png

Man, that kinda sucks.

I know I would have gotten angry if that happened but thinking before acting can sometimes prove to be very beneficial. Maybe you just over-reacted out of temper but this shouldn't be the way anyone always acts.

Good luck in court and hope all goes well for you.

P.S. I wasn't trying to flame if thats what anyone thinks.. it just pains me that things like this can happen just because of our acting without thinking.

king_bawoul.png

Sorry to hear about what happened. How you handled it obviously wasn't the best way but it was a human reaction and most guys would have reacted similarly. In all honesty I probably would've done the same the thing.

The whole court thing sucks and you'll most likely get put on probation which sucks even more.

I'd advise at least consulting a lawyer before you do anything with court if you can afford it. When I was your age I got into some trouble and thought it would be better to just plea it out with the judge without a lawyer. I met with the probation officer before being sentenced and she told me I would just get a years probation. I went back in front of the judge and about 30 minutes later I found myself in the courthouse holding cell waiting to be taken to jail for 3 weeks. Then had to pay around $2500 in fines and 2 years probation.

I got into some more trouble a year or so later and didn't make the same mistake. I got off with 6 months probation and the conviction was kept off of my record. And the second time was a felony while the first was just a misdameter.

But anyways good luck in court and in your life.

pedestrian01.png