party finished, post comments+pics on other thread, ty

sk8ermaster

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys are the wrost ppl in the world, sorry to say, but i ignore about 30 ppl at that party.

you need to grow UP!

-sk8 if i was u, id just give the stuff to your friends dude, these people dont need your stuff-

but thats just my thought, i aint going to make it on thrusday, so have a good party if your going to have one.

later

blackthiefpkmz4.png

you guys are the wrost ppl in the world, sorry to say, but i ignore about 30 ppl at that party.

you need to grow UP!

-sk8 if i was u, id just give the stuff to your friends dude, these people dont need your stuff-

but thats just my thought, i aint going to make it on thrusday, so have a good party if your going to have one.

later

what happened exactly?complaining about not getting free stuff

Clean_Staker.png

Wow sk8, really sorry about what you went through today.

It's really too bad that he didn't hit you first, as that would have saved you from a lot of stuff your going to have to go through now. He got what he deserved, it's too bad you might be getting what you don't deserve. =(

I wish you luck at court and with school, etc.

~Dave

In almost complete retirement.

goodbye0vx.png

It's really too bad that he didn't hit you first, as that would have saved you from a lot of stuff your going to have to go through now. He got what he deserved, it's too bad you might be getting what you don't deserve. =(

~Dave

i couldnt help myself really... i guess i did deserve it for starting it up, but what he did....no not going to let it pass

Clean_Staker.png

~Dave

i couldnt help myself really... i guess i did deserve it for starting it up, but what he did....no not going to let it pass

Mate, if i was you, I would've done the exact same thing, well I have done the exact same thing. Never let someone to that to your girl man.

Oh, just give the stuff to your RS friends, seriously, the way people have been complaining, they don't deserve anything.

Oh, hope the court appearance goes well. :P

Wow.. nice man. That guy will never ever mess again like that in his life. Never will anyone who saw or heard about that will mess with you. Well 15 days for you to do fun stuff work out and play runescape :P jk.

Anyways what did your girlfriend say bout it? Sometimes wthey get mad when we fight for em :S

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

Wow.. nice man. That guy will never ever mess again like that in his life. Never will anyone who saw or heard about that will mess with you. Well 15 days for you to do fun stuff work out and play runescape :P jk.

Anyways what did your girlfriend say bout it? Sometimes wthey get mad when we fight for em :S

un-needed, she said she could have complaing about sexual harrasment...yadaa yadaa

Clean_Staker.png

un-needed, she said she could have complaing about sexual harrasment...yadaa yadaa

And she was absolutely right. Sorry to say this... but what you did was stupid.

He could've been the one facing charges and getting suspended. Instead, you over stepped your bounds and turned everything back around on yourself.

And to the person who wished the guy would've thrown the first punch... Doesn't matter who throws the first punch. The only way you can fight back that excessively is if you aren't able to get away from your attacker. Obviously, based on his macho like story, he had numerous opportunities to get away from the said offender (even if he would've been attacked).

Same results would have followed regardless.

Not saying I wouldn't have done the same thing... I would have to literally be placed in the situation to know what I would've done... but you should look into getting some anger management sessions in while you're at it. Vigilante justice NEVER prevails (only in the movies do they).

EDIT: Fleeing the scene (that being school) doesn't help your case either.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

WOW, you quit Runescape and then go PKing IRL.

Good Job Sk8er you rock :lol:

I would of done the same thing mate, good luck irl.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Good Job Sk8er you rock :lol:

I would of done the same thing mate, good luck irl.

rofl revenga.But anyway, good job skate, by the way your story goes ( and I do believe you ), he deserved it.

P.S. I thought you rescheduled the party because I wasn't there 8) :oops: jk

sigfrompokerod4.jpg

Thanks for the sig poker! :P

Awesome story except for all the sueing and suspension stuff. How about sueing his face for your stiches?lol. :wink: But I didn't understand if he actually slapped your girl's a$$ or did you just think he did?

i was standing with her and a few friends when he did it, yeah i saw

Clean_Staker.png

He could've been the one facing charges and getting suspended. Instead, you over stepped your bounds and turned everything back around on yourself.

And to the person who wished the guy would've thrown the first punch... Doesn't matter who throws the first punch. The only way you can fight back that excessively is if you aren't able to get away from your attacker. Obviously, based on his macho like story, he had numerous opportunities to get away from the said offender (even if he would've been attacked).

Not saying I wouldn't have done the same thing... I would have to literally be placed in the situation to know what I would've done... but you should look into getting some anger management sessions in while you're at it. Vigilante justice NEVER prevails (only in the movies do they).

yeah well, whats done is done, i needed to go to the hospital quickly to get stiched up though, had large opening

Clean_Staker.png

Bull, there ain't no way you're going to court this coming Tuesday. Anyone that has REALLY got into trouble knows that it takes far longer than a couple of days before your heiring. I had to wait 2 years before I had court and that was a felony charge. I was picked up and had to stay in a jail for a week awaiting bond and people that were in there had to wait several months before they could even go to court on lesser crimes. You can't even say because I'm a minor I'm going to court earlier. My brother is 13, and had to wait several months before his court date came.

LMFAO

Dude you tele noob :lol: lawl

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

Bull, there ain't no way you're going to court this coming Tuesday. Anyone that has REALLY got into trouble knows that it takes far longer than a couple of days before your heiring. I had to wait 2 years before I had court and that was a felony charge. I was picked up and had to stay in a jail for a week awaiting bond and people that were in there had to wait several months before they could even go to court on lesser crimes. You can't even say because I'm a minor I'm going to court earlier. My brother is 13, and had to wait several months before his court date came.

i have a court date april 11th, do not give me [cabbage] on having a few months till a date, i dont know what exactly makes it so soon, but a few calls regarding the story made a set up, as for you, [bleep] off arite, i dont need your bull [cabbage] on here im having a hard time as it is

Clean_Staker.png

yeah well, whats done is done, i needed to go to the hospital quickly to get stiched up though, had large opening

But according to what your little story states... you went home for awhile THEN went to the hospital.

Your story on here doesn't even check out based on what you just stated.

If you needed stitches that bad, you would have went STRAIGHT to the hospital. Not stop at home, have a friend get online to do whatever, then go to the hospital.

Your story is extremely lame. I hope no one assoiated with this person knows your forum name and is reading this, because you can't even get your story straight on here. I'd hate to see what your story is like in court (if this story is even true).

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

Y2, I've seen her. She's worth it. Being an adult I guess Im supposed to scold him. But I won't preach lies. At the very minimum that kid would have been shoved forcefully to the deck and then pounded down if he was silly enough to get up and test him.

Sk8, Try heal up and hope the charges are dropped when things get sorted out. They usualy are.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.