party finished, post comments+pics on other thread, ty

sk8ermaster

i bet heaps of peep are going to be at that party it sounds cool!

does anyone know the time for australia though? i have GTM+10:00 (arround sydney)

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate this sad music in the background... Even though you never knew me, I read your post and always admired the fact that you always came back to your feet after your losses. You were a good poster and a nice person. You were not like one of those people who flamed, you made the boards fun and nice. With you coming less, the boards will definatley seem different. So many great people are retiring nowadays. Goodluck in your life's goals and I hope you do well in film school. I wont be attending your party, as I will be at school. Once again, goodluck in your life.

mercedesmanipulationn1cj8.png

~Joined RS December 2001

~Retired Mid-2007

Well... I never knew you, but I have seen you on forums alot, and I'm sure the Tip.It community will be different without you! Good luck in real life!

sigstuff4qe.png

I don't know what it is, but something keeps telling me you "own"?

"When you're happy it's like you're a bird; you can fly. The only trouble is, you need other birds to fly with"

Good Job Dude. Way to go. :)

I should go to lumbridge to end my adventures which I never thought would last so long.

Take care.

you retired as well?!! :shock:

Think so. Depends on how lucky I am at drop party, perhaps. :lol: P.S. Could I borrow some DDS's? :P

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

Hey SK8. Never talked to you online or real life or nothing but I have seen you post intelligent replies on these forums and you have my respect in the utmost form. It's really sad to see you go but I do hope you will continue to make good posts on tip.it and if I can make it to the party it will not be for pixels, it will be to say good-bye to a good tip.iter and a good guy all around. I hope you have fun in real life and with your girlfriend :D

sigfrompokerod4.jpg

Thanks for the sig poker! :P

farwell and gods speed to a good player and great tip.iter i have learned much from reading your threads. way to go out in style. May you have as much sucess with everything you try in life as you did with runescape.

:cry: fare thee well :cry:

wolf

I miss you Justice my angel on earth and now in heaven " quem di diligunt, adolescens moritur " for whom the gods love die young. April 6th 2005 - February 17th 2009

It is always sad to see a RS player of your caliber (Awesome skills btw!) leave the game but it's good to see that RuneScape hasn't eaten your life away. :)

Enjoy whatever you intend to do in your life.

I'll be at your Farewell Party on Friday. (It's great it's in EST, are you an Aussie?)

Enjoy your life (and your car!) :P

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

people dont pm asking for my account, its pising me off

dont be mad, its almost flatering id say. i mean u are a pretty good player

i think they would ask to have it even if i was a non named level 60 :oops: but ah well

azbball55, its probobly 80% that im leaveing because of my girlfriend, couldnt be happier 8)

Clean_Staker.png

i think they would ask to have it even if i was a non named level 60 :oops: but ah well

azbball55, its probobly 80% that im leaveing because of my girlfriend, couldnt be happier 8)

Hehe, i couldnt help thinkint that its quite strange to see you with a girlfriend. However, I dont know you at all in real life, and I was basing my view on you on your sig, and that guy doesnt look very friendly :D

Good luck in real life, especially with your girl :) I wont be coming to the party since I basicly quit myself.

Hehe, i couldnt help thinkint that its quite strange to see you with a girlfriend. However, I dont know you at all in real life, and I was basing my view on you on your sig, and that guy doesnt look very friendly :D

Good luck in real life, especially with your girl :) I wont be coming to the party since I basicly quit myself.

haha

almost weirder irl, shes a hs varisty cheerleader yadaa yadaa, suppose to be with the jock football type, but wrong :)

im the shaggy 12+ inch haired skater, that looks like 100% hippy/druggy

but dont get me wrong thats stereotype, ive only smoked 5 times in my life 8)

moving on..

Clean_Staker.png

It will be upsetting to see you go but, have fun in your life and good luck!!

I will see you at your leaving party.. so just trade me and give me the items.. i will drop it for you :roll: .. in my bank maybe?? :lol:

Cya there :P

Current: "1 like lummy" My Pker

Feel free to add me - pchat is always on :)

sigbanksupportqd1.gif