party finished, post comments+pics on other thread, ty

sk8ermaster

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cya Man, gunna be missed....

And Don't alc that Fire Cape, Like leesters said, That is "the" Greatest Accomplishment in the game, leave it that way, take that to the grave with you, leave it on your back forever so you will never let it go...

Remember the Quote:

Hero's Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die...

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

well can u still tell me the time in GMT?

Would you just shut the hell up? Scavenger...

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I already said, im not even taking part in his drop party.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Satenza already said he's not going :roll:

Seriously, stop being a scavenger, and if you don't know how to translate EST time to GMT, learn what the purpose of google is :wink:

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

Satenza already said he's not going :roll:

Seriously, stop being a scavenger, and if you don't know how to translate EST time to GMT, learn what the purpose of google is :wink:

I'm going but im not taking part in the drop.

Signature3.gif

You shut it, sucking up to him so you can get stuff " oh were gonna miss you soo much " u make me sick!!!!

Lmao, are you joking? I think you're talking out of your -blanked-.

You're the one demanding to know the farewell party ties to scavenge a few mil. If these were my forums, I'd have you temporarily banned immediately.

I'm sorry I had to go to that. Anyway, I'm F2P and can't make it, sk8. I never knew you very well but you were one cool tip.iter 8) Enjoy your future IRL life, it's sad to see you go I hope one day yu'll finally be able to take in my age after my post :P

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

very sad to see you leave,u were always cool on forums,didn't knew u but hey,u seemed cool as u seem to skate too :) really generous u have a dropparty.have a great life,enjoy it :D

newcampfirenonamejeepeesx5.jpg

Guest mmortalone

I can't believe i'm going to miss it!!!!

the state NGS geography bee is then!

oh well, have fun irl, and good luck finding more stuff out in the real world much more fun than RS...lol

sad to hear about your retirement.

Wow, youve been good on these forums, although i have never met you in game..it would take guts to alch the bunny ears :o Have fun with whatever you decide to do.

:D

sig1zs0.jpg

De_Pk - Level 117 - Banned September 30th '06.

I havent spoken to you since your max melee party so I didn'tknow you were leaving.

I'm sorry things Didn't end in a diferent way, you were a nice guy. Hopefully all members of our clan will respect you enough to let you leave in peace.

Take care of yourself, you have a long life ahead of you to live.

Bestwishes,

Sandra

and another one gone :?

oh well goodluck in real life , i doub i'll go to that drop party hardly even know you so would be kinda dumb , coming there just for a few pixels.

anyway i hope that not to many noobs will show up not knowing whats the drop about lol.

dang im sry ur leaving ur leaving lol when i saw the title i thaught it was some1 talking about there grandfather then when i saw the post i was like o kewl another drop party then when i looked at the sigs of the person wo was having the drop party i noticed it was u so i wana come even more now lol.so i have 2 questiongs (1) what would the time be for me i live in oregon Gmt -8 pacific(us canada) and (2) in my sig can i use ures and put under it "heres to another lost player"?

:-). It hs been nice getting to know you over the past few months. You even got your last hit to get all 99s on me.

This is a great thing you are doing for the community and I'm glad you had a private drop for your good friends.

Enjoy your time away from the game. If you decide to come back, just do it a bit more casually, a few hours on a weekend to do a quest, or just do something monatanous when you talk to your friends.

You've had a good run. You can rest on your laurels.

If you ever get the itch to pk on free I can help get you some weapons or fletch you some ranging gear.

Good luck IRL and thanks for some good memories.

Slay On,

Axe Man Jack

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

dang im sry ur leaving ur leaving lol when i saw the title i thaught it was some1 talking about there grandfather then when i saw the post i was like o kewl another drop party then when i looked at the sigs of the person wo was having the drop party i noticed it was u so i wana come even more now lol.so i have 2 questiongs (1) what would the time be for me i live in oregon Gmt -8 pacific(us canada) and (2) in my sig can i use ures and put under it "heres to another lost player"?

that would be pretty neat if you would like to add that, thank you

sandra we have had some long night intresting talks, and hung out numberous times, id really like it if ya came

axe man jack, same to you bro, ill watch you near 99slayer and ill come to your level up, if i can catch you online, or ill give ya a pm on forums, thanks for good times :)

rosie, when people say you will be missed, were a good player, will be remember etc. that makes a person feel good and achieved something more then levels,but you want to come for the pixels, alrite then

akkilla, i do not have any whips for sale, i sold them to buy alittle extra barrows to drop for my irl friends :roll:

thanks for the posts everyone else

Clean_Staker.png