party finished, post comments+pics on other thread, ty

sk8ermaster

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's sad to see all those hours simply thrown out, but in your case, I think it's a good decision. :| Good luck with that girlfriend :wink: and I hope you expand your social life now that Runescape is out of the way. :D

fan of her's.
You know what I hate? People putting an apostrophe on a personal pronoun. STOP IT.

Guest skater789

as you can tell from my name that i am also a skater, and im sure u know wat fallen is in my avatar. i hate to see a skater leave the game :cry: i love talking to other skateboarders in runescape, keeps the game from getting too dull. is your private chat on? i want to be able to talk to you before you leave.

i think it would be cool to come to your party, i wish i could have got to known you. :cry:

RSN: spartan789

Skate on sk8termaster

wow

thats all i can really say, wow

i dont post alot but i read alot of posts not just your but when i do i remember who did it (mainly becouse of the bad [wagon] sig.)

id like to contribute to the party...not much cuz i a nuublet but i throw full rune in....(although i wish it was at petes house)

its lame to see a master leave ya know?....hell no one cares what i think good luck :?

Good stats. I'm semi-new to runescape but I have heard a bit about you, being a good player. Too bad you are leaving.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

i just hope it will lst till 6or 7ish because i live in PST and school wont be over until 6o'clock... i just really want to wish you good luck socially :D

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

wait a minute... so it isnt invite only now?

ohhh ok.... ill show up then.... if not, just tell me off on here or ingame lol...

lol was never invite only, was out to the community as a retirement farewell such thing

p.s. no asking for my account please, my hours and effort put into a computer game shouldnt be givin freely wooohoo 8)

Clean_Staker.png

Well grats on your over all....and it's very good achievement...You quieting and your little story especial at the end reminds me of d2..throat knotes up ...i don't like the fealing of all your heard work leaving you but, i happens

Have fun doing what ever your off to do and well just have a blast.

I cannot make it but good lcuk wtih your relationship, and I should hope you'll still be around the forums..........ppsssssssst..can i have your sig? :lol: :lol: jk...............well sad too see such a uber beastt leave but a girlfriend is much more important...goodbye

wow, i have a really bad habit of being 3 days late on big events. good luck irl sk8 (especially cool to know you just got your license!! (i still have yet to get that bad puppy)).

p.s.

way to go out with a bang man. totally fit for a player in your stance.

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

always sad to see people leave but yeh real life is better then just a game

altough i got to admit its a very good game :D

But still u wont get any work in real life with ur dragon chain :P

(can anyone please tell me what hour that is for belgium,thx)

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

Ditto slice, but hey we shouldnt be saying these things in a public forum, even if he did steal from his friends and act like a total newb throughout his entire career.

and you can get off my topic arite? i dont care about lame opnions like yours or slicers

newb throughout my entire career? yeah sure thing

Clean_Staker.png

gl with girl lol *wink wink* sad to see another beast acc leave, but the life outside the screen is more important for all you rs nolifers :?

anyway ill be at good-bye party hope i get some of those bloods and nats lol 8) seeyou there

vincent.jpg

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Final Fantasy

Currently Listening To ~ Hotel California / The Eagles

Don't hit any pedestrians on the street while you are driving...

Gl IRL. Sorry to see you leave

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.