party finished, post comments+pics on other thread, ty

sk8ermaster

party april 7th, friday, 3:30pm eastern, behind seers bank world 44

===========================================

After just 4 years of a computer game ive decided to call it quits and move on, the past few months have really pushed it as well..ive found the game to be extremely boring, i almost quit the day i maxed stats since it felt like it was beat for me but anyhow, just recently i turned 16, and have recived my get out of jail free card..the lisense, and its been great, LOTS of hanging out with friends, see my girlfriend every day and spend tons of time with her, have a job to do :x and i find that playing a game has just wasted my time all these years, i would come home and just set on runescape and play play play, instead of being outside or with friends most of the time, i dont want to spend the best years of my life on here, but with people..so as it goes im going to hold a party with the rest of my bank, i have already had a drop party with 4 other irl friends that still play once in awhile, with all barrows sets, a set of dragon, and gave my red phat to my girl, though shes a level 25 that came on only to hang out with me when we wherent together irl (id prefer not to give to strangers, but people i was close with)

but the rest of my bank is going to be droped in a hopefully big showup, i want to leave in a good manner, and hopefully still have the respect ive had for awhile, to insure i will NEVER come back to rs besides saying hi to some friends, i have decided to toss my bank out!

please respect my post and my choice to leave, thank you

here are the following drops:

droppartyload16mw.png

droppartyload27ec.png

droppartyload35vx.png

droppartyload43dt.png

i will end off in a extremeing different way, i will be alching this invo, if it doesnt let me alch a few i will just kill myself on something and log in lumby where i started my adventures which i never thought would last so long

droppartyload56et.png

my FINAL stat picture

finalstats7wa.png

everyone enjoy yourselves that shows up, and remember me when i leave :D see everyone there!

~sk8ermaster,retired 122 combat, 1784 skill total~

Clean_Staker.png

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AshKaYu

That's too bad your leaving ><, congratulations on maxed-out stats, and have fun IRL!

Woah! Nice farewell party stuff ^_^

Aw. Sad to see such a great player leave, sadly i will not be home yet, and i wont be able to make it.

Make sure u save some stuff for me(or move it like 2 hours later :D

w4M8t.png

I don't know if you have taken me from your list, but you are still on my friend list. It's nice to see that people get past this game. I'm not going to ask you to come back. I'm not saying that you should continue playing. Enjoy your life, whatever you decide to do in it.

We had fun in RS many times, and I will still continue my adventuring in RS. It doesn't take that much of my day and doesn't mess my other activities.

Oh, and in Finland you can only get the drivers license when you are 18 years old. I have been 18 for a good time now, but still haven't gotten my license. Hopefully I get it soon. Congratulations on your license!

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

:cry: its so sad to see a another great player leave and have a drop party when i cant come......((i live in california and i cant get out of school early enough.... just hope it lasts till 6 :? ) conratz on all your achievement :D

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

I thought i hadn't seen you post for a while. Well, good luck. I'll show but just to say bye.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

:cry: You were a cool tipiter man!

Enjoy your life and have fun with it! I will for sure be at your drop party to say good bye :(

i also need the freebies after i got hacked lol

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

I won't be taking part in the drop, so no worries there. Just seems to me that what you said about giving things away to strangers is wrong. I'd just give it to your friends youv'e known for a long time.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Wow, i've always liked your skills and bank. YOur even on my llist, we haven't talked for a while. I might come to your quit party if I can get, GMT time might be abit late for me :(.

New account - Jorgen.

Congratulations on a nice RS career, and I'm glad to see you enjoying your youth in real life.

You've been a great Tip.iter, and I hope you keep posting every now and again. You've been a great contributor on here, and although I don't know you in RS, I'm sure your friends will miss you.

Please keep the fire cape. :P That should be the one thing left in your bank as you let your character die off. Consider it the thing you take with you to your characters grave. It is the ultimate RS accomplishment.

Enjoy life, and continue being one of the good guys. Cya around here, I hope.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Congratulations on a nice RS career, and I'm glad to see you enjoying your youth in real life.

You've been a great Tip.iter, and I hope you keep posting every now and again. You've been a great contributor on here, and although I don't know you in RS, I'm sure your friends will miss you.

Please keep the fire cape. :P That should be the one thing left in your bank as you let your character die off. Consider it the thing you take with you to your characters grave. It is the ultimate RS accomplishment.

Enjoy life, and continue being one of the good guys. Cya around here, I hope.

thank you :) and you have a point, ill see when the moment comes, but i may just let that sit in bank for life

everyone else thanks, ill update a final stat picture in here

Clean_Staker.png

Is that a Saturday? I think it is...You should move it to Sunday...Then I could come :oops:

Sad to see you go, and hopefully you will drop by Tip.It everyonce in a while.

it is friday, i have a wedding on saturday, followed to sunday, so that wouldnt be possible anyway

rosie, i dont know but it saddens me you post here 3 times just to know what im "dropping"

here is my final stats picture

finalstats7wa.png

Clean_Staker.png