The Leviathan, king of all Beasts!

I decided to have an idea for a new monster called the Leviathan. For those of you who don't know what it is, the Leviathan is a massive biblical beast whose power is immensely huge. Here are the specs for it:

Name: The Leviathan

Examine info: King of all Beasts!

Level: 400

Description: A gigantic grey dragon. It has 5 different attacks. A melee slash, A magic ice breath attack which freezes you for 5 secs and does damage, A magic poison breath which poisons you serverely and does damage, A magic fire breath attack which serverly burns you and does damage, And an ultimate move in which it makes shadow arrows rain down upon you. You can try to solo it, if you have a death wish.

Min. Level needed to defeat it: 100

Drops: Normal- Rune plates, Poisoned Rune arrows, Misc. Unid herbs, 50 blood runes, 50 soul runes, Rare- Dragon ax, Drag med helm, Very rare - Dragon chain, Leviathan Cloak ( a grey cloak which acts as a cape and hood raises stats are strength 12+ attack +10 def + 10 prayer +5 Magic/range * 10

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

Cmon Steve you can do it!

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

Two things;

Also Biblically speaking, the Leviathan was a sea creature, and if it was the king of all Beasts, why is it only level 400? Why not 800? TzHok or whatever its name is is level 700 something, so to be king of all Beasts, does it not need to be stronger than TzHok?

ue5wr.jpg

Wow...I just scanned it with my new high tech program called "common sense" and it detected a scam.

Guest AshKaYu
Anything from the bible should never be taken seroisly.

Why not? Why should anything you say be taken seriously?

actually i think this sentence fits better:

"Anything from Vashinred's posts shouldn't be taken seriously"

anyway, isn't this kind off a rip off of KBD? sounds good though.

however i don't agree with the cloak. it's got some better stats then a fire cape, and to get a fire cape you must solo a monster nearly twice that one's level while you can team up on the levia... thing.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

OK OK, move away from the Bible thing now..

Quite a nice idea this. The drops seemed to be considered and there's certainly a challenge. It also encourages co-operation between fellow players, which is always good!

Whether this itself would happen, I don't know, but I can definately see something like this happening.

That basically insulted 50% of America's Religious folk (figure was made up it's probably much more than that). Word from the wise don't say that kind of stuff.

On-Topic: Any new monster for us to kill would be interesting. But I would like to see a sea creature (pun intended) but I do like some of it's special effects that would be incorporated.

Edit: Sorry Bubsa but it was kind of rude for a person to say such a thing

yeh thats exactly what we need, another freakishly strong monster.

you've been watching yugioh too much

nepthys, the god of preists in age of mythology has a leviathan as one of her special Myth units 8)

anyways, like the other people have said, the monster increases cooperation. i like the idea, and i hope something like this happens in the future

R.I.P. Shiva

Believe what you want...but keep real religions out of Runescape. It is just not good stuff. After all, most wars in the world's history have been fougth over religion.

Just my opinion, but the stuff is poison.

However, it has some extremely accurate information based on historic events. Whether you're a believer or not I think it isn't to be attacked. It's an important book after all.

Either way, if you start placing real life religions in the game it'll mess with those who don't believe in it. If they put things from the new testoment then let's add concentration camps while we're at it! :?

anyway, isn't this kind off a rip off of KBD? sounds good though.

however i don't agree with the cloak. it's got some better stats then a fire cape, and to get a fire cape you must solo a monster nearly twice that one's level while you can team up on the levia... thing.

It wouldn't be a rip off, thats like saying the Kalphite queen is a ripoff and the tzaar monster.

Make it non multi area, then you cant team it. If it is the king of all monsters it should drop a dragon chain as well. And it should be found near water like on Karamja/Brimhaven or in mor'ton swamp area.... Maybe a new area.

As a side note, that is racism so please do not insult peoples religions, you may believe something different but you still shouldn't tease the religion that like takes up 60% of the world, youll get killed

As a side note, that is racism so please do not insult peoples religions, you may believe something different but you still shouldn't tease the religion that like takes up 60% of the world, youll get killed

If you don't even know the meaning of rascism you shouldn't be using the word.

Big monsters are getting more and more important in the game, I've heared alot of saying it's a water monster, well, why not use that? Jagex made alot f water in RuneScape, yet nothing much happens with it.

Make a water arena and use this monster as the king of it.

That basically insulted 50% of America's Religious folk (figure was made up it's probably much more than that). Word from the wise don't say that kind of stuff.

On-Topic: Any new monster for us to kill would be interesting. But I would like to see a sea creature (pun intended) but I do like some of it's special effects that would be incorporated.

Edit: Sorry Bubsa but it was kind of rude for a person to say such a thing

i'm pretty sure america's not the only country that has religeous people. But anyway, the just realised the chaos elemental, and ur laviathon cloak is to strong i think, not what the rs community really needs right now.