Yay! Go runescape!

jimbobjoe

I doubt it will still be around...

It might be, but either... everything will be ridiculously over priced because people have accumulated so much money... or.. the world will be pretty much empty, very very few players, and everyone will have to work for their own items.

I believe there will always be people who want to play the game, so it all depends on if the creators wants to see this through

It might be, but either... everything will be ridiculously over priced because people have accumulated so much money... or.. the world will be pretty much empty, very very few players, and everyone will have to work for their own items.

I believe there will always be people who want to play the game, so it all depends on if the creators wants to see this through

Just like vampire hunters. It was anthor online rpg. the day the sestem was finaly stop 33 logged on to play.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

there are new players being created all the timr, and no1 has ever (and probably wont for many years) reached the highest possible exp (4,200,000,000!) when someone has reached that, then the challenge will be loast and we will lose the game.

oh, and rs itself is like 5 or 6 years old.. so that's lasted

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

there are new players being created all the timr, and no1 has ever (and probably wont for many years) reached the highest possible exp (4,200,000,000!) when someone has reached that, then the challenge will be loast and we will lose the game.

oh, and rs itself is like 5 or 6 years old.. so that's lasted

tipit is fomr 1999 the year rs started so atelast 7 years

in case ya'll didnt know... Runescape is the 3rd largest MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) to WoW and Guildwars. Runescape is free or only 5 bucks a month and you get free updates about every week. ITS FREAKING AWESOME!!! Runescape is one of the weirdest MMORPG's, but its one of most most succsessful, making appoximately 4 million dollars a year.

plzstayokrf4.png

sodb4jz.jpg

Sodb Forum

siggiedxc2.png

Stop thinking. It's Runescape.

4M A YEAR!!!!!!!!?????Wow thats alot. I've played rs for 2 years so I wouldn't know how long its been going.

4m a year is wayyy too low. Think of it this way, from members alone, JaGex gets 500k x $5/month x 12 = 30m. :) wayyy more than 4m.

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

4M A YEAR!!!!!!!!?????Wow thats alot. I've played rs for 2 years so I wouldn't know how long its been going.

4m a year is wayyy too low. Think of it this way, from members alone, JaGex gets 500k x $5/month x 12 = 30m. :) wayyy more than 4m.

um... just saying that they have to pay bills electricity and pay workers to so 4 mill probably is right.

and somebody said that there new players being made every minute.

but just think, everybodys making pures now so that my not work :)

cemal_h.png