Level 97-98 Wilderness *PIC*

RoyaleC

I was training on Ice Giants/Warriors at Ice Plateau (f2p), when Leo once again showed up to interrupt. Only this time he took me to his graveyard, which was located in lvl 97-98 wilderness. Otherwise this event didn't differ at all from previous gravediggers I've had before (about ~15). As a sidenote I could say having a connection lost while getting teleported, but I doubt it had any effect.

Yeah yea, I know I'm such a hobo for looting everything above mith maces :D

wildy98.jpg

ergfggvcvc.jpg

Just imagine this random event being like the mime and maze events, where multiple players can sometimes appear in them. Being in level 98 wilderness it could certainly become a deathtrap for some players. Especially a level 60 in, skulled, in full rune that ends up there with me :twisted:

31509signature.gif

wicked

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

I gotta say this.

:shock:

So he takes you like 60 wilderness lvls up? Omg, over the RS land. :0

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

You should have waited for unsuspecting people and pk them.=] :P Nah...just kidding. That is sooo weird. :shock:

That would of been brilliant! :lol:

Good to see an original topic on the General Board! :) :wink:

Faked? LOL

Im not sure, but theres always a possibility that this could happen, :P

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

ya know if u go into the air alter and use ur sextant, u will find the corrdinates are the same as ones in lvl 50 wild :D and thats a fake btw, the thing that shows whut lvl wild ur in is too far up, but nice fake :lol:

Sorry Mr. Detective, but maybe you haven't been in wilderness for a while. That's where the sign is. This picture isn't edited and I know it's about impossible to be proved, but I'm more than willing to answer any quesntions.

I actually didn't check the southest line, cos I was so tempted to check out, if it would have went till level 99. It didn't so I started digging some graves. I didn't notice level dropping under 97 tho.

As far as I know gravedigger is 1 person event unlike maze for an example, so being in wilderness is pretty meaningless.

...and no this isn't April fool :x

ergfggvcvc.jpg

With this and the air alter thing, we have proof that all dungeons and alternate locations (like randoms) are located off the edge of the main RS map, somewhere north of Port Phasmatys.

chompysigpleaseswork.png

You only have to type four extra keys for me to not think "ur" an idiot.

solardeathray.teensupergenius.com