Post a sketch!

Jdprs

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You people are making me jealous :D

At an early age I realized that I can't draw worth anything, so I'll prevent myself from being horribly thrashed by not posting any of my drawings :wink:

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

mm love the limp green tint spicey!

jdprs i love the jack sparow pic i got one similar i did ages ago in an art class.... uggghhhhnngg only art class i will ever take again blee :x

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

I find it alot easier to make stuff look right in a drawing then in pixels

lol i love pixelling so much more... i can sit there for 5 hours pixelling away.

I luv both

I can pixelling away for 2 or 3 days (not the fastest pixeller in the world am I?)

But equally I can sit with a piece of blank a4 a few words copied and pasted from my book and within 2 - 3 hours have one of my drawings that I [posted earlier on

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

THIS IS A TRACE SKETCH

Originally from a Starcraft Ghost Screenie. Ive had this for about a year now...

nova19ge.png

EDIT

another trace sketch form FF X2

Very messy, but I tried to ink it... With little success :cry:

rikku18wg.png

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.