Post a sketch!

Jdprs

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this kinda makes me sad because kinkydave dosent have a scanner he is possable the best ever at drawing anything trust me ive seen tons of his work throught the years if he is interested maybe he will give me something to scan for him

You do realise by saying that. In a weird round about way you have basically insulted the drawing skills of everyone else who has posted their drawings on here?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

this kinda makes me sad because kinkydave dosent have a scanner he is possable the best ever at drawing anything trust me ive seen tons of his work throught the years if he is interested maybe he will give me something to scan for him

You do realise by saying that. In a weird round about way you have basically insulted the drawing skills of everyone else who has posted their drawings on here?

Easy dude, he probably have his own opinions. ;)

2089wde.jpg

Thanks Metroid for the siggy and dark_shadow for avvy! \:D/ :thumbsup:

<3 wendy

You've been busted Nazgul. I have the book to the second drawing that you did on your first post, You traced it! BUSTED!!!!!

your insane post an image from this book of yours instead of trying to ruin my reputation i dunno what the hell is your problem but i never EVER trace you can go to hell and stop fhking with my drawing k... GO TO HELL

why the fuak would i trace a drawing i use refernce drawing from other artists all the time but line it up k... line it up and see what you get i didn't trace it

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

breath breath... sry bout that its jsut i take my drawing extremely seriously... I think that traceing is the most stupid way to fake a drawing ever it just shows that you have absoulouty no skill... YES i use drawing by other people SOMETIMES! lady mage and magican lady (different character drawing) Were done completely free hand... lady air and lady fire were done with refernces to that book that he talks about... I NEVER HAVE TRACED AN IMAGE AND POSTED IT!

When i see someone who doesn't know me who doesn't know how much im on this forum say he busted me it just drives me up the wall wayyyyy up the wall... i can't stand people who think they are smart :roll: seirously why would i completetly maul the fingers like that?

Shakeing head... im not editing the other post i don't take back any of it if he wants to accuse me off the top of his head let him do so but you don't wanna see the inside of this can of worms cause it will get ulgy :x

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

The traces are good jak, The problem is though, there traced:P And i cant figure out why, the shading looks decent..which tells me you have some art skill, and yet you trace:S

Hence the big bold "traced" warning. 8)

I just uploaded those since they are in my machine already.

I was trying to do shading practice, but my drawings are shaky back then...

My other stuff are in a big box in the attic... :(

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

The traces are good jak, The problem is though, there traced:P And i cant figure out why, the shading looks decent..which tells me you have some art skill, and yet you trace:S

Hence the big bold "traced" warning. 8)

I just uploaded those since they are in my machine already.

I was trying to do shading practice, but my drawings are shaky back then...

My other stuff are in a big box in the attic... :(

Run up into your attic and post them:P?

i just noticed that too hmm bit odd looked ok on paper... ah well :?

staves were took like 3 mins apiece the one with the knobs on it had a really nice wood look to it and i shaded it lost it all :x

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Give me a bit to un-bury my scanner and I'll post up the only sketch I could be arsed keeping.

I don't draw much anymore :-?

edit again: fixed. Thumb is with webcam, click for scanned image.

picture0348pr.jpg

1725 x 1275 pixels 2.6MB