Anyone else attached to thier weapons?

Scudman126

I'm attatched to my axe... it's been by my side every since... 40 wc

Once I sold my zammy armour... I bought a new set, and something was strange about it... I know zammy armour is zammy armour, but it felt different, like I was wearing something totally different... (i eventually sold the armour for money :))

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im attached to my rune scimitar and rune pick. my rune pick was the first rune item i bought, as soon as i hit whatever level neccesary to mine with it is. and my rune scimitar i bought the moment after i hit 40 attack. those were the days...

Stallion4589.png

Guest Nezikchened

My friend had an addy long which he liked to call 'Avenger'. He killed Elvarg with it so he liked to keep it. Then one day he asked me to look for things to sell to shop for money. He went to look at a flash my other friend found and I didn't know that he wanted to keep it so I sold Avenger in the meantime. :oops:

Hahaha, my Spined Armour. I spent 2 days at the melee and ranging Dagganoths killing them for hides, once I finally got that one stretched hide I needed, I rushed over to get it made, I had everything else needed, including the drop only gloves and boots. I was planning to sell it, but as soon as I made it I put it on, and now I don't want to sell it :( How sad...

rangesig.gif

when i first got my full iron armour, i was really attached to it because i spent all my money on it! before that i had leather armour and a wizards hat lol.

of course, i got rid of the armour about a week later because i can had enough money to get full mithril!

I love my scythe. its pretty much.. no.. actually it IS the only weapon in my bank, and i carry it around with me EVERYWHERE. as long as what im doing is *non* combat related, my scythe comes along for the ride.

speaking of scythes, i just recently ransacked and plundered an old abandoned farmhouse... and found myself the most bad [wagon] scythe ive ever seen... i think ill post some pictures of it... everyone keep your eyes peeled for that one. 8)

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

Not to weapons, but to armor. I still have my first ever set of rune. It has always been there for me.

My whip is special for other reasons...notably the person who gave it to me.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

ummmmmmmm...I'm pretty sure someone glued my ddp to my hands, so I guess you could I'm attached to it,also my black square shields, 48 and still going strong Black squares ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

When I was F2P, I had a special bond to my Rune scimitar. I had it for about 2 months, and gained 11 combat levels from it. I still keep it in my bank even though I use a Dragon scimitar now... I'm even attached to that now lol. Even my trusty Dragon dagger(+) is a part of me.

Currently I have 3 different weapons to choose from when I go training. If i lose one I still have two more so, no Im not attatched to them at all

Good day sir, how may I help you?

Id like to access my bank account please.

Certainly sir.

I love my non/low level combat outfit, here's a pic

me7dl.png

If you can't see it, it's:

Full Black (t) with kite

Obsidian Sword

Black Gloves (from Recipie for Disaster quest)

Climbing boots

Black Fremennik Cape

I wear this when I'm fighting low level monsters, or just not doing much.

Oh, and since it's not in the pic, I will say here, that my outfit is NFS.

my r2h i still have it after i buyed it for 500k in rs1 he and me are one and my scythe hes the best mate of my r2h

r2h name=jan

scythe name=Destroyer of Mankind

sig312.png

angel2w.gif