*retirement party over* post your pictures+comments here*

sk8ermaster

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great party sk8er i will never forget your greatness....

i was the dude who got picked for spam dueling him and won what he was wearing(i feel so ashamed i cant post a pick of it- i dont know how =( )

and good luck irl dude

~sk8 on~

congratz :wink:

thank you everyone for pictures, fubai love that :P

kinda to late, but i should have clicked on a mage spell and then went to the people, i think then it would have shown how many people where actually there, and i forgot to check if the world was packed at all :oops:

anyhow, i havent got to much time to say anymore leaveing for the weekend.

Clean_Staker.png

Sure i didnt get anything but heh, i was pming you :P. Just asking if you were getting a headache (:P) and etc. None were bad.

I had to leave halfway through at the duel arena and missed saying good bye . Goodbye and good luck in real life.

lol it was fun.....i remeber when everyone one was yelloing out where they wanted to go for the drops..

"legaends guidld!"

"champions guild"

so i said "guys he has a brain, let him decide"

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

Good bye sk8ermaster, you will hopefully be remembered as a kind caring person, I'm sorry that those people said what they did to you it was bad enough for them to be greedy and try to put shame on you, put then they were to courdly to do anything more then to shame a DEAD person, that was a horible thing for them to say and I'm am sorry that they said it to you and Shiva.

What are you going to do with the account? Are you going to sell it and make a cupple hundred bucks, let it rott, give it to a beginer just starting runescape, give it to a close friend, raffel it off as the best thing anyone could have to remember you?

I also hope that you are very succsesful in your futer life and live a long and prosperous one, we will all remember you, good luck...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

If he gave it away it could get banned. Maybe he should get it banned by reporting himself for...misuse of customer service lol. Anyways, goodbye sk8, I never knew you, but you sounded like a great person. Have fun in real life. And tell us if the ledgends of "sunlight" are true :P.

cya sk8 come back to tip.it every so often.

god im in so many of the picks- a guy with boots of lightness cyan hair and an air staff thats me =]

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

yh cya sk8 come back to tip it now and again, i had to log off at white wolf mountain all i got was an ammy of strength but i guess i missed the good bit. I wish i was there but oh well. Have a good life dude.

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

whoohoo!, i'm in both!, hehe, i'm in the white mystic bottoms and rune large!, *were they sk8ers originally?!* and there i am again in bootlegged veracs getting owned by zammy book and flowers! heh

Hehe.... No, they were slayer drops from Turoths and Jellies. I never knew the Zammy book would make that much of a difference, but hey; I won't complain. ;)

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

....I had shown up and waited for two hours and I finally see Sk8er's writing appear at the bottom of my screen and then *BANG* *THUNDER* *power shuts off for the next two hours*.... finally power comes back on after an hour or so and my internet iss till out and has been for the last day or so :(

sorry I couldn't wish you bye.

Birdd-1.png

[spoiler=Levels]Birdd.png

hes a nub, but you got him on your list? ^^^ get off these forums we dont like you - idk4u, we h8 u, sk8r's cool.

Who is to say that "idk guy" even plays rs? So stop assuming things like that.

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

It was bad, I stated my reasons in your old post.

If you stated them already, why must you repeat" it was bad ". It serves no purpose and you should be respectful to people even if it is just a game.

sigfrompokerod4.jpg

Thanks for the sig poker! :P