The Capital Of RuneScape

Giordano

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I think it's rather obvious as to which places would be capitals.

If we were only talking about f2p, it would definitely be Varrock. For the whole of Runescape, definitely Ardougne.

Falador is a good 'town', but I would say it could be classed as a mining town, rather than a capital of Runescape. Port Sarim is a port, it just doesn't work for me :) And other places are too small, even though small can work sometimes, it doesn't here :D

Varrock - It is F2P it is where main stuff is 'Demon Slayer' Shield of arrav romeo and juliet.

Then it P2P it has Gertude, Caleb's dad.

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

i vote for varrock. its where the most economic action takes place. it has the busiest general store and banks. it has the upscale commercial area in the north, and the "slum" area in the south. definitely what a capital city looks like

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

Varrock, no doubt. Fally's too small and Ardy's too new.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

I think Varrock :P The king is situated there, thats like, THE trading spot, and its big enough to have 2 banks :P Ardougne has two banks too, but the capital should be a place that f2pers should get to go to too. I think Varrock wins :P

Just like to point out that Falador also has two banks.

I'd definately say that the capital depends on if you're talking F2P or P2P. F2P-wise the capital is for sure Varrock, but P2P-wise an argument could be made for Ardy or Seer's. I'd have to say that Ardy is the capital beause of its central location.