ok there is every dragon wepon but w8?!? a dragon war hammer

jon123jon123

Wow what a very well thought out post......

I think the reason there is no Dragon warhammer is that no one would use it. I mean look at all the other warhammers, they are hardly ever used. Maces are also not often used but they provide a useful prayer bonus and an effective special. Basically the warhammer doesn't have a niche. The Battleaxe boasts similar stats but is far more effective.

I personally think that unless the Dragon warhammer came out no one would use it unless it had an awesome special.

BTW Not all the Dragon weapons are out, claws, short sword (which will never happen, but it is still a weapon), arrows, knives, darts, javelins, etc. Basically any weapon that can be made from bronze, iron, aka the metals, could have the potential to be dragon.

See the warhammer is not they only metal based weapon not out.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

Maybe the dubble war hammer. Who knows :P

*coughs* torags hammers *coughs* and how many people a day u see with a warhammer in a members world...its a big fat 0. i'm not saying ur stupid but i think this may be unnecessary.

• 4 weeks later...

nobody uses warhammers, in fact, i dindt saw black, mith, addy or rune wh since 2004!

I was thinking about the drag pickx, that would be terrific, do you imagine mining addy in 1/2 hit or minin rune in 3 hits?

The dragon wc axe doesn't speed up your wc, so i doubt that the pick would speed up your mining as dragon was made for combat, not skills

I thought there was something against suggesting any new dragon weapons around here somewhere, and next time add some details besides we should all get dragon war hammers

picture.php?albumid=328&pictureid=1551

i agree bout tha torag hammer thingy...well i would use a dragon warhammer, jus has to BIG..like tha hammer thingy lol not like tha lil useless rune warhammers and bronze n all tha

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg

A dragon warhammer would be redundant and a waste of time for runescape. If they did make a drag WH den they betta have a Pimp special such as stun them(similar to the drag spear but it actually would do damage),or do extreme damage like the mace does. If the spec isnt cool, what the point of it at all. But fi they do make one i think that the drag WH would bring the other warhammers back in style. :D

Weapons can be used only for their special attack.

I know many people who got a dragon battle-axe but only use it for its special (+20% str -10% atk and def).

It's not a very good weapon for fighting really.

Got fire cape at the 17th of June 2006

Abyssal whip drops: 6

Maybe the dubble war hammer. Who knows :P

ever heard of t hammers?

You missed the pickaxe, but ive been thinking a dragon pickaxe is a strong possibility in the future ever since the dragon hatchet was released.

dragon pickaxe is a failure wepon m8

draconack.jpeg

New RSN - Dirty_S0uth5 (Ranger Mage)

dirty_s0uth5.png

dirty_s0uth5.png

dirty_s0uth5.png

i might be able to do something about specifics with a warhammer.& wouldnt a sort of travelling shockwave special work?it attacks up to3 spaces ahead, damaging anything inside the 2 square radius of the wave.it would start out with the player slamming that big-@$$ thing down in the ground HARD, then, well.........a small earthquake/fissure occuring in front of the user.holds the recipents in place, knocks em back, & does about 25% less damage than a normal attack.the special would increase in power & range as strength boosts & the chance for it to do better would increase with better att.the stats for it would be pretty much in the same ratio as the other warhammers, it would look alot cooler than the other warhammers (as usual) &would have a decent special.that sound allright enough to use?

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

I had an idea for the dragon warhammer a while ago..

Anyone heard of the Norse god Thor? Who had a special hammer? Well in one of the 'legends' he killed some guy by throwing the hammer at him (Forget specific details, help welcome)

And maybe this could be adapted for the dragon warhammer.. an actual range attack where you throw it at them and it comes back.. a bit like the Chain Hit special for Rune throwing axes. It would be different, because it only hits the one target.

I was thinking maybe a slight damage increase for the special hit, but not too much that it would become too cheap. And the hit would be counted as a melee attack. (Anyone who has ever fought Pyrefiends - similar to how their melee attacks are actually magic based.)

It might even have a quest to tie into it, seeing as the Ice Lands are suspected to be released soon and the Fremmy's are the ones associated with the warhammer.

Any thoughts?